276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Yamaha FS800 Acoustic Guitar, Natural

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Now for the big question, is there a sound difference between the 800 (this guitar) versus the 820 (mahogany) and 830 (rosewood). I watched a video on YouTube where the guy speaks Chinese, but then plays every Yamaha model 800 to 850 for both concert and dreadnoughts. I did not hear any significant difference between the spruce top 800 to 830 models. The 850 mahogany models sounded a little muffled in comparison though.

A truly affordable solid top sound. And, one that will stay with you for years to come. This FS800 Acoustic features a solid spruce top that brings a distinctive tone to your playing. It's clear, loud, defined, and uniformly balanced. The more you play, the more your tone opens up, and grows richer with time. It's time to explore sonic freedom.Furthermore, the FS800 is smaller and thinner than models from the FG series, which makes it easy and more comfortable to play with. Plus, because it comes with a hardshell case, you are assured protection for your guitar whether you are on-the-go or storing it at home, making it the perfect model if you’re always traveling. Versatile Ready to unleash your inner passion for music? It has an inspiring tone with a smooth, player-friendly feel. You won't want to put it down. Plus, thanks to its solid top, you have a superbly responsive instrument that wants you to play, your way. A brilliant platform for learning with a sound, look, and feel that will encourage you to keep on playing. Strong sound from its very core

Accessory Coverage: Any peripheral devices or accessories that come with your product (i.e. foot pedal, case) are also covered. As a typical dreadnought acoustic guitar, FG800 is louder than FS800 and more suitable for band playing. On the other hand, FS800 is the better choice for concert solos. Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years in the event of an item becoming faulty It seems with Yamaha you get tons of value and quality instruments at every price point. Other companies seem to charge about double to get similar quality. If in the future you (or I) want to spend a little more, Yamaha makes some all solid wood acoustics, as well as the really cool Transacoustic guitars which feature chorus and reverb effects without the need for an amplifier.

But with that being said, many other players, will still be able to enjoy the comfort of playing with the FS800. It has the versatile sound and feel that makes beginner and advanced guitarists alike enjoy strumming with it. Durable

Besides the size, there are only slight differences between the Yamaha FG800 and FS800. However, both are still of the excellent Yamaha quality we know and love. Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the UK, EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided. The Yamaha FS800 is my first guitar and I've had it for about six months. Here are my main thoughts: FS800 is a typical concert-size acoustic guitar. Its smaller size makes it suitable for playing in cozy country clubs. What Is The Difference Between A Concert And A Dreadnought Guitar?

FG stands for “Folk Guitar,” while FS indicates “Folk Small.” Hence, FG is a bit bulkier than its sibling. Design Its strength resonates from the lifespan down to its sound, which continues to stay comfortable without loss of bass or volume. For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs. Credit subject to status and affordability. Terms & Conditions Apply. Guitar Guitar Limited is a credit broker and is Authorised If you are interested in receiving this coverage for longer than one year, you have the option of purchasing additional years of the Performance Warranty. The pricing is as follows:

You get the classic look and feel of a Yamaha guitar, a manufacturer well-known for their impressive acoustic guitars and other instruments. In addition to size, FS800 and FG800 differ in terms of design, as well. FS800 features a typical Grand Concert design. Its smaller body makes it more suitable for concert playing. By contrast, FG 800 showcases a standard Dreadnought body type, which is ideal for strumming. Sound NEW products: 4% of the current new selling price to double the warranty from 1 year to 2 years. 4% for each additional year.To sum up, Yamaha FS800 is a reliable and well-made acoustic guitar with a sound quality that exceeds its modest price tag by far. This analysis led to the development of the FS Series' new scalloped bracing pattern; a new and ideal acoustic structure that maintains the durability of the top board while allowing the FS guitar's sound to shine. Over 50 Years of Guitar Making

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment