276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Replacement for Vauxhall Insignia 2.0 Cdti Turbo Intercooler Hose Pipe 23163578 22990025 Genuine OEM

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I am thinking that the garage(Halfords) failed to find the real problem in the first two times. I talked with Halfords auto center and they are telling me that these faults must have happened after they did the repairs. After a few days, the car broke down with 'Engine overheated' and jerking sound and some fumes from the engine. The RAC roadside assistance came and cleared the fault code and I could drive it to the garage(Halfords). I left the car with them for repairs. After repairs, they said they changed the fuel filter and the issue is fixed. They said that when they did the full service, they found that the fuel filter had 1 year more life before it needs changing and that's why they did not recommend it at the time. They didn't charge me anything because of the complaint I raised to their customer care. I drive a 2014 VAUXHALL INSIGNIA SRI CDTI AUTO. My first car. Bought used a year ago. Did around 9000 miles without any issues. This was before a full service from my local Halfords autocentre. After the full service, on the 2nd day, the car turned itself off while I was driving through the town center. There were no warning lights or messages. After safely parking on the side, I turned on the car and worked as normal and I drove off without any issues. I complained to the Halfords customer service about the issue.

I broke down 170 miles from home on new year's eve. Management light came on and car in limp mode. I thought it was probably a dpf issue and tried revving it for a while to clear it, only to then notice the intercooler pipe had popped off the turbo on the top right of the engine. I think some sort of clip is missing, probably lost on the road.

Popular Brands

The Chancellor Jeremy Hunt has today (Wednesday 22 November) announced a range of tax, benefits and savings measures. We round up the key announcements and what they mean for you. Martin Lewis: What the Autumn Statement means for you – including wages, benefits, pensions, ISAs, housing, national insurance and more Hi folks, i'm a bit concerned as i've read that cdti Turbo/ Intercooler pipes can blow right off when driving.

NatWest, Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) and Ulster Bank, which are all part of the NatWest Group, will now shut at least 172 of their bank branches in 2023 and 2024. My local garage is booked up until Feb, and I work from home due to covid. I'm happy to leave it in the drive until they can do it, but he suggested that it isn't even driven to the garage (5 mins away) in case it damages the intercooler. Have i messed up revving it? Both employees and self-employed workers will pay less in National Insurance from next year, Chancellor Jeremy Hunt has announced in today's Autumn Statement. Autumn Statement: Workers to pay less in national insurance – but rate cuts don't offset the freezing of personal tax thresholds

NatWest, RBS and Ulster Bank to close at least 172 branches in 2023/24 – here's the full list, plus alternatives Autumn Statement: State pension confirmed to rise by 8.5% from April 2024 – while some benefits will go up by 6.7% DTC: P2428, Exhaust gas temperature, sensor 1 DTC: P2265, Water in Fuel Sensor Circuit DTC: P2101, Intake Air Flow Valve Control Circuit These were the fault codes found by RAC on the second breakdown. Most folk agree that the method of fixing to the housing is a Vauxhall design fault, ......, but one fella says it's 'meant' to blow off to save the Turbo from damage , it's designed exactly to do that !

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment