276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Now Playing Vinyl Record Display Stand

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Our smart audio visualizer is meticulously crafted by hand, ensuring precision and attention to detail in every step of the manufacturing process. With just a few effortless adjustments, you have the power to finely tune the microphone sensitivity and screen brightness to match the intensity of your music and cater to your personal preferences. I love that you don't have to plug this in to your audio system, the microphone is perfect for something like this! Our smart audio visualizer is thoughtfully constructed using natural and eco-friendly materials, ensuring a sustainable and environmentally conscious product.

Now Playing Record Stand - Etsy UK

This is a great little device that sort of a novelty but reminds me when I was a kid and all the electronic entertainment had equalizer bars and we also used to have a music visualizer.Its sleek and Mid Century Modern styled design will complement any home decor, while its innovative features will amaze and impress your guests. Whether you're enjoying a classic rock album or a modern electronic track, our stand will enhance the sound and visuals of your music in ways you never thought possible. Built to last with high-grade stainless steel and your choice of solid walnut or black-stained oak hardwood. Each unit is lovingly assembled to deliver a unique and artisanal touch, guaranteeing exceptional quality and a truly one-of-a-kind audiovisual experience.

Now Playing Vinyl Record Stand - Vinyl Record Holder - Record

Offering a remarkably stable design, and wide groove that comfortably holds double and triple gatefold LPs. This is not meant to be a spectrum analyzer it's meant to be a visualizer which is what it does perfectly!Our Smart Vinyl Record Stand is designed to showcase your favorite records in style, while providing an immersive listening experience like no other.

Now Playing Vinyl Stand - Etsy UK

Just wish it could be adjustable in some way to accommodate smaller box sets or large sets that come in a book. I plan to modify this with a little bit bit of L-shaped aluminum extusion with a slot cut into it to go over the existing bar.LP's rest safe and sound in the wide rounded base groove and lean back against 2-beveled supports at the perfect viewing angle. If you like to sit down and really appreciate an album, this is a nice complement that isn't distracting and helps you think about what you're listening to in different ways. I really like the look of it and the wood + metal + visualizations reminds me of the nearly forgotten Atari Video Music console, which is one of my favorite things but really impractical these days. With a built-in microphone and its advanced technology, it is capable of analyzing the audio spectrum coming from your speakers and displaying it in real-time on a built-in LED screen.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment