276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bahlsen Choco Leibniz Baileys Biscuits 135g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I found that the key is to prep all your rocky road, pour the baileys into that, rather than the chocolate, and then mix the butter/chocolate mix in. I put a bit of extra filling I had into a small glass bowl so I had a way to check later that the filling was set, without disturbing my tart, since I was unsure. The limited-edition biscuits – Bahlsen Choco Leibniz Baileys and Bahlsen Baileys Squares – are described as two of Bahlsen’s “most luxurious biscuits yet” and hit shelves this autumn. Make the most of your time at home and enjoy Good Housekeeping delivered directly to your door every month!

A special recipe where warmth and indulgence collide, Baileys Irish Cream and velvety hot chocolate are a match made in heaven!This Baileys rocky road is a delicious mix up of many different recipes, and also inspired by Olive Magazines Baileys tiffin.

uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. BE A MAVERICK: if you’re not a fan of dried fruits, why not swap in some chopped nuts or a different kind of biscuit instead? Place baking sheets in preheated oven, one at a time, and bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden at the edges but still soft in the middle.This Bailey’s Chocolate Tiffin can be made with either milk or dark chocolate, depending on how rich you like your treats to be.

If you are from outside of Scotland, you may have never experienced the joy of a fat square of tiffin. We take our signature biscuits and carefully settle each one into smooth chocolate with the taste of Baileys Original Irish Cream.I realise to say I have three more bottles then I realised sounds extremely over the top and ridiculous, but I genuinely did. I’m confused as it says heat the baileys and cream but then says pour over the chocolate/baileys but the baileys has already been heated? We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment