276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Alpecin Caffeine Liquid Hair Tonic 200ml | Against Thinning Hair | Natural Hair Growth for Men | Energizer for Strong Hair | Hair Care for Men Made in Germany

£30.6£61.20Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I suspected that because it was fairly sudden, it had to do with maybe my shampoo or stress but I realised those just worsened an already bad situation. Hair was falling at a greater rate than it used to so I wanted to something about it before I get granny hair in my 30s. Is Alpecin Liquid different? Does Alpecin work? No, Alpecin products will not keep you awake. The caffeine only reaches the root of the hair follicle and not any other part of your body. Does Alpecin have side effects?

While Alpecin may not be proven to stimulate hair loss in real-life patients, there is evidence to support the effectiveness of other caffeine shampoos. According to the brand, the caffeine used in their product can help to reduce hair loss when used regularly. Should you use Alpecin every day? I mentioned how I didn’t really pay attention to the shampoo I was using until my hair started falling. Whatever smelt good, looked ‘natural’ and had a nice bottle would be enough for me to start buying it. Application: It should only be used for grey or white hair. For white hair, use every fourth wash. Other products to considerThis really explains my whole experience in using Alpecin Liquid. The condition of my hair depreciated and it started thinning two weeks in and this may be the reduced blood flow. Obviously, it’s a combination of accepted theory and my personal experience, not a proper experiment but I’m convinced this is why it happened. Why Alpecin’s Data is Questionable Alpecin shampoo is one of the most well-known on the market specializing in caffeine-based hair care products. Well, the jury is still out. Lab studies are showing promising results, but without in-depth world studies, we can’t say its effectiveness for sure. There is no clinically viable evidence – yet. Long-term use of Alpecin may also fade your hair colour or turn it brownish. Especially if you use colourings in your hair, you may want to avoid using caffeine-based shampoos. Reduced efficacy over long periods For this reason, the UK Advertising Standards Authority ruled that Alpecin could not advertise products as reducing hair loss. They came under scrutiny for only using male patients in studies who suffered from androgenic alopecia and for using unorthodox measuring practices. Some studies also did not have control groups for comparison.

There are a lot of claims that caffeine is an effective treatment for male pattern baldness – but is it fact or fiction? R. Dhurat, J. Chitallia, T.W. May, A.M. Jayaraaman, J. Madhukara, S. Anandan, P. Vaidya P, A. Klenk, Skin Pharmacol Physiol 2017, 30, 298-305 The first application felt like my scalp was on fire and it felt like the burn listerine mouth wash has in your mouth, or pure lemon water on your skin. I thought maybe this was part of the process so I braved through but it improved as the days went on. After searching online, this is apparently from the high alcohol content in it but others didn’t react that badly to it. Conducted at the Clinic for Dermatology and Dermatologic Allergology of the Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Germany.For more severe hair loss, consider an alternative hair loss treatment like Minoxidil, Finasteride, or laser regrowth therapy. These solutions are proven to be effective for people experiencing pattern baldness. Hair transplantation For the first time in a long time, I no longer got dried up, frizzy hair after a shower. The texture of my hair began improving and my scalp felt much less inflamed. I used this product very regularly during the 2 months and practically the only other thing, aside from coconut oil, that I put in my hair to get the result that I got.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment