276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pukka Organic Night Time 20 Herbal Tea Bags 20g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Given this fact you should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on web listings. The tea herbs are pretty finely chopped and quite dusty, which simply allows them to brew faster… but also means they’ll go stale quicker. It's sort of like the seasonal organizing of my closet--things get moved to the front that I forgot about and it's like discovering them all over again! uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. And remember to boil just the amount of water you need to make your cuppa as sustainable as it can be.

Each bag has two chambers, allowing these incredible herbs to flow and release the full potency in your cup.Although it doesn’t have the same effect on me as jasmine (my go-to anti-anxiety tea) it is very soothing. Seller has stated it will dispatch the item within 1 working day upon receipt of cleared payment - opens in a new window or tab . Some decaffeination processes can also utilise various chemical and mechanical procedures that are not in line with Pukka’s organic principles and so for the moment we have left the tea leaves as they come. Crafted with dreamy herbs, chamomile, lavender and valerian, our bedtime blend helps you to naturally drift off into a peaceful rest. In 2002, Tim Westwall put an ad in a local magazine, asking, ‘Do you want to grow business in a healthy way?

Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). Isobel Moore is a quiet, quirky and creative “human bean” whose favourite pastime is curling up with a cuppa and a good book. It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years.Crafted with dreamy organic herbs, our bedtime blend helps you to naturally drift off into a peaceful rest.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment