276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Paradise Girls Skorts School PE Shorts/Skirt Uniform Navy Black 6-14 Years Cotton New

£3.995£7.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I saw a spandex skort in a sporting goods store. It seemed weird to me, because I always thought the point of a skort was to hide a flawed figure. Uniform should be worn at all times, including to and from school.All items should be marked with the pupil’s name. Navy blue blazer with school crest from Sogans. The Head will make a decision during the summer term when girls do not need blazers during exceptionally hot weather. No other outdoor wear may be substituted. Easily removable plain glad/silver stud earrings in ear lobe. (No multiple piercings in ear and no piercings allowed in nose or eyebrow). See further comment in note below.

Decathlon (19) ADIDAS UK (11) Decathlon Second Life (3) Regatta Great Outdoors & Dare 2B UK (1) United Brands of Scandinavia (1) I have a denim skort that I like to wear. This looks more feminine than a pair of shorts and makes climbing in and out of the car a lot easier than it would be if I was wearing a skirt. I think that many women feel this way. I always see plenty of skort bottoms available for sale in department stores when they put their swimsuits on display. It might take some getting used to having the front look like a skirt, but still feel like a pair of shorts.

You might also Like

This gives them a little bit dressier look, but they still have the freedom to move around like they would if the had on a pair of shorts. I have never worn a skort so don't know what it would feel like to have one on.

OP, surely that is a reflection on traditional schools' ethos not what is current in everyday education? Mrs Booth says she became alarmed after her daughter, Samantha, 12, arrived home close to tears, claiming her PE teacher made her take off her short wrap-around skirt to do cross country . I used to wear women's skorts a lot when I was in middle school and high school. My mom didn't wouldn't let me wear a skirt that was above my knees, but she was OK with shorter skorts. My DDs have skorts, I like them, they are much more forgiving than shorts on both very slim and slightly plumper girls and good for the wallet as they are decent even when very short. My daughter is a high school cheerleader and a skort is part of their uniform. They wouldn't be able to do many of their routines if they weren't wearing something like this.

Years 7-11

Tennis and netball skirts are usually now skorts (i.e. they have cycling shorts built in). They're actually awesome as they give all the flexibility of just wearing short cycling shorts, but more coverage due to the skirt. I'm a trail runner and I've noticed quite a few of the top runners have started wearing the running skorts made by Salomon etc in preference to shorts so there must be a performance/ comfort benefit. I also have a denim skort that I wear while grocery shopping. I have to bend over or squat down to get items off the shelves, and I don't feel self-conscious at all when I'm wearing one.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment