276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NARS Bronzer Blush Duo, Orgasm/Laguna

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Vitamin Babe Powder Bronzer: Apply to your face and body where the sun naturally tans cheekbones, jawline, top of shoulders, collarbone and the centre of your arms and legs. Always vegan, our professional quality cosmetics are filled to the brim with cruelty-free goodness, and never tested on animals – garnering the Leaping Bunny! No wonder it's been a cult favorite It's easy to tell why Orgasm has been a cult favorite for so long now, besides the fact that the name of this company's most famous color for blush is a stroke of marketing genius, The shade reminds me of Benefit's Coralista and I find it very flattering on my fair skin--surprisingly, since I have pink/blue undertones and usually do better with cooler colors. My only complaint about this blush/bronzer duo is the lack of a brush, which makes the compact awkward to carry around for touchups.

Swipe the bronzer shade along key areas you want to define, such as your forehead, nose, cheekbones and jawline. At the first appointment David diagnosed the problem and gradually he has worked with me to get my body into the correct position. Perfect for giving the complexion a touch of the sun with a flush of blush and bronzing, Nars Blush/Bronzer Duo contains no parabens. Delivering a sheer finish, the smooth, silky formula provides buildable colour, supporting the creation of whatever look is desired.By signing up you agree with this and confirm that you are over 13 years of age, or have the consent of a parent or guardian. This is a great deal, and I will be purchasing the bigger size when this bad boy runs out in 6+ months. The buttery-soft bronzing powder seeks to warm up your base makeup by contouring and defining your natural features. Went there with a very frozen neck and shoulder with nerve pain and over a handful of sessions with his help, my neck has completely loosened up and most of the pain has gone away. All of our products have been formulated to the highest standards of safety and use ingredients that are considered safe for anyone pregnant and/or nursing.

Orgasm/Laguna Travel Duo Purchased the travel sized duo to see how Orgasm or Laguna looked on me before committing to the full sized versions. We also reduced the number of packages to help you keep your cosmetics collection at a minimum and up to date, all the time.Glow Milk Blushed Cream Blush: Use a dense brush, beauty sponge or your fingertips to dab onto the apples of your cheeks and blend.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment