276°
Posted 20 hours ago

La Roche Posay Cicaplast Gel B5,40ml

£15.44£30.88Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I’ve used quite a few products from the brand, and while they might not necessarily be revolutionary, they get the job done.

I have sensitive and combination skin on my face. Because of this, I usually prefer to use lightweight serums and lotions. I typically reach for fragrance-free products specifically designed for sensitive skin, so my go-to brands are CeraVe, La Roche-Posay, and Aveeno. I also prefer a simplistic skincare routine with versatile products, so the fact that the Balm B5 could serve many different purposes was a huge draw for me. Having combination skin means I have to adjust my skincare routine regularly. Some days I might be oily; some days, I might be dry, and vice versa. Die Isolier-Textur legt einen unsichtbaren Schutzmantel auf die Haut. Die einzigartige Formel kombiniert die Wirkstoffe Panthenol, Madecassoside und einen antibakteriellen Komplex aus Kupfer, Zink und Mangan, sodass der Prozess der Hauterneuerung aktiv unterstützt wird. Shea Butter and Vitamin E are the two primary ingredients removed from the Cicaplast Gel to make a less emollient product.When I use Exfoliating Acids, Retinol or any high-percentage serum with actives, it doesn’t sting anymore. The Cicaplast Baume and Gel are targeted towards different things despite having a similar ingredient list. The former is marketed as a ‘soothing repairing balm’ while the latter is ‘pro-recovery skincare’.

It is enriched with the soothing and anti-inflammatory Madecassosideproperties and repairing skin barrier – Panthenol 5%, and anti-bacterial agents. So, you have Thermal Water and Panthenol to provide soothing benefits. While the Madecassoside, Zinc, Copper and Manganese come together to repair and recover. After using the Cicaplast line consistently over the last few months, my skin barrier has been transformed. But it is great to see La Roche Posay being more inclusive, especially for people with oily or dry acne-prone skin who can’t use the Baume. Other La Roche Posay Cicaplast Products Worth TryingCicaplast B5 SPF50+: which has eight chemical filters, but La Roche Posay claims is not a sun product.

Since this product is steroid-free and fragrance-free, you can safely use it to heal irritation on the face and sensitive areas of the body. I find this balm helpful for healing eyelid dermatitis, bikini line razor bumps, and inner thigh chafing. I also love applying a thin layer of this product to calm skin after cosmetic procedures, such as laser treatments, microneedling, or chemical peels. One of my favorite ways to use the Cicaplast Balm B5 is for slugging. With this balm, you can get the hydrating benefits of petroleum jelly without the heaviness and greasiness that come along with it. When my skin feels very dry, I use a thin layer of this as a 10-minute leave-on mask or as an overnight treatment, and a pea-sized amount is enough to cover my entire face and lips. The formula is non-comedogenic (non-pore clogging), so it’s safe for acne-prone skin. This product is also semi-occlusive, allowing the skin to ‘breathe’ while protecting it from water loss. If you have acne-prone skin, this is possible as emollients like Shea Butter and Dimethicone in products could clog your pores. About the brand: La Roche-Posay is one of the most dermatologist-recommended skincare brands worldwide. The brand is known for producing clinically-tested skincare products that are well-tolerated by all skin types, including those with sensitive skin. About My Skin: Sensitive and combination

If you want to wear it in the morning under makeup, I don’t think you’ll have any problems with piling as it instantly absorbs into the skin. If you are familiar with French Pharmacy Skincare, you’ll know that Shea Butter is a critical emollient in many of their products, especially for barrier repair. While the Cicaplast Baume is mainly formulated to heal your skin barrier, the Cicaplast Gel, on the other hand, isn’t limited to barrier repair. With the original La Roche Posay Cicaplast Baume going viral, I thought I should review the gel version for those it didn’t work for.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment