276°
Posted 20 hours ago

KaloryWee Women Baggy Jumpsuit Daisy Print Dungarees Wide Leg Cotton Overalls Buckle Straps Summer Harem Romper

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you would prefer different pocket placement please send me a message and I'll be happy to accommodate!

These dungas are made from poly cotton fabric, are fully lined and have adjustable tie fastenings at the top. We Have Suggested Which UK/US/EU Size They Will Fit to Help You Make a Decision but We Highly Recommend Measuring Yourself Before Purchase. Hence my recent purchase of Black Daisy ones🫶 Love everything about them😍Material, quality, fit and just make me. The side zip closure makes these trousers easy to put on and take off, while the deep front and back pockets provide ample storage space for essentials.The blouse, in our Primrose print, has caramel and navy primroses scattered on a cream background in cotton. Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. For the rest of the world, for legal purposes you (or the recipient of the goods, if different) are the importer of the goods (IOR/Importer of Record) and are responsible for any import formalities as well as any taxes, fees, levies or other charges due to local laws or customs rules. These trousers are UKCA and CE Certified, boasting an impressive CE Level AA rating for a single layer garment.

This set includes a pair of navy cord 3/4 length, culotte style dungarees, with front bib and double button fastening to the waist. Relaxed fit dungarees that come in three different styles – dungaree shorts, full-length dungarees and dungaree dress. Leg inseam made to 30” - I can happily alter if necessary, please drop your measurement in the notes!The dungarees are made from soft, lightweight denim with stretchy trims and sequinned flower details. You authorise Royal Mail to appoint a transport service that will act on your behalf with the customs and tax authorities of the destination country when the products are imported and will process and pay the import fees incurred for you. If you have any questions about our dresses or policies,please kindly feel free to contact us,we will reply to you within 24 hours. If you have any concerns about sizing please just drop me a wee message and I’ll be more than happy to help – I want to make sure that your dungas are absolutely perfect for you! I bought an XL as prefer a oversized baggy fit (I am UK 10) but they are much larger than the UK 18 conversion in the description.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment