276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Only The Strong Survive

£12.42£24.84Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Only The Strong Survive features vocals from Springsteen and instrumentation primarily from his longtime producer Ron Aniello. I have felt many of Springsteen's albums have a soul influence, so this perhaps is not the biggest of departures for him. It is not the first time; he has done a 'covers' album as he did a brilliant album of Seeger songs some years back.

We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our site, provide personalised content and advertising, analyse our traffic, and ensure you see more of what you love. standard weight BLACK vinyl discs, in gatefold jacket, printed inner sleeves, and a 12” x 24” poster. It also features guest vocals from Sam Moore, as well as contributions from The E Street Horns, full string arrangements by Rob Mathes and backing vocals from Soozie Tyrell, Lisa Lowell, Michelle Moore, Curtis King Jr. Even though some tracks have melancholy lyrics I would defy anyone not to find themselves tapping their feet and singing along.The album is a collection of soul music gems that celebrate the legendary songbooks of Gamble and Huff, Motown, Stax and many more. Condition - This item is in Excellent condition or better (unless it says otherwise in the above description). It is for me not my favourite Springsteen album, but it has been on repeat play constantly since receiving it. I ended up having to send one album back and get a replacement due to what appeared to be a pressing issue. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.

If you like soul and are a fan of The Boss you may feel, like me, that this is another really good Springsteen album. His 21st studio album with Columbia Records, Only The Strong Survive is a collection of fifteen soul music greats celebrating soul music gems from the legendary catalogues of Motown, Gamble and Huff, Stax and many more. I often think covers can be somewhat disappointing when the originals are familiar however, this one put a smile on my face.VG/EX means that the item's sleeve is in Very Good condition and the disc is in Excellent condition. I’ve taken my inspiration from Levi Stubbs, David Ruffin, Jimmy Ruffin, the Iceman Jerry Butler, Diana Ross, Dobie Gray, and Scott Walker, among many others.

Only The Strong Survive is the new album from Bruce Springsteen, and his first new album since 2020's Letter To You. Language - Regardless of country of origin all tracks are sung in English, unless otherwise stated in our description. Only The Strong Survive is the new album from Bruce Springsteen, and his first new album since 2020’s Letter To You. There will be fans who don't like 'Only the Strong Survive', who want endless repetition of 'Badlands' or 'Born in the USA' or 'Jungleland'.You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Only The Strong Survive’ is the new album from Bruce Springsteen, and his first new album since 2020’s Letter To You. Due to inventory and accounting purposes, we do not exchange items received for different items than originally purchased. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). Certain items can take longer to source than the estimated week, particularly during busy trading periods and may take longer to arrive at our warehouse.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment