276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sell It Like Serhant: How to Sell More, Earn More, and Become the Ultimate Sales Machine

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The first episode of MDLNY aired on Bravo on March 7, 2012, and followed agents Ryan Serhant, Fredrik Eklund, and Michael Lorber across some of New York's most exclusive real estate deals. I received this book as an advanced reader's copy due to the business/real estate books are now becoming more popular at our library. First off, I want to say that I had never seen million dollar listing or heard of Ryan Serhant before I bought this book. And if you are of the mindset “that’s right, these are some simple changes that will help me now” then it can reinvigorate a sometimes frustrating industry.

Ryan Serhant - Wikipedia Ryan Serhant - Wikipedia

He started out doing leasing and then he got onto the show Million Dollar Listing New York and started selling million dollar apartments. In Big Money Energy I gave you the life hacks to have the mindset and confidence to USE those tools. Insightful book :) I didn't know that Ryan use to be this shy, fat, cowboy lol He was never a jock or a nerd, he didn't really know where he fit in.A lot of our reader's can benefit this book from not just a sales point of view but for life in general. where Ryan Serhant showed up to discuss his book in a session on libraries, authors and reading (promoting Rakuten's Kobo Kindle-like service). He currently stars on Bravo's television series Million Dollar Listing New York and its spin-off Sell it Like Serhant. We all know people with Ivy league degrees who didn’t take the right steps or work hard enough to leverage that degree.

Serhant Gateway Serhant Gateway

The course promises to teach agents the personal brand-building secrets Ryan learned while I was busy renting out 5th-floor walk-ups on Avenue A. We offer custom training programs for groups of all sizes, from two-person teams to brokerages with tens of thousands of agents.

I was surprised to find some hints and tips that are legitimately helpful no matter what you do in your life: simple things like don't put off what you could do now; instead of stopping when you hit a wall, find a way over it; and start your day with the most difficult part of it so that what you have to look forward to will seem like smooth sailing. Suarez, Jen Gottlieb, Jessica King, Buck Wise, Tyler Mount, Charlene and Josh Dearing, and of course, our emcee Kyle Scott! is this course geared for people like Serhant who have no fear or can any agent develop those skills he has to get the best out of this course? I found 'The Way of The Wolf' by Jordan Belfort (another big guy in sales) much more technical/helpful, especially the audio book. I remember Ryan Serhant from Million Dollar Listing and his sales style being so straight forward, direct and determined and he will not stop and will not take no for an answer.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment