276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Sissy Breeding Clinic (Complete Series): Feminization Experiments, Tranny Nurses, and Cuckold Humiliation

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

My apologies, this will likely hurt.” Wilbur stated blandly, and Tommy squirmed in disapproval, yet he couldn’t even turn his head away as Wilbur reached out, pulling one of his eyelids open with his thumb. Everyone is doing Whumptober for Cars. I decided I would do Kinktober. Every chapter will be cars, no humanizations. Feminize Me!is a feminization puzzle game. A depressed office worker dreams of a different life... possibly even a different body! Will you help them achieve it? Figure out the correct combination to complete their transformation. The Redbird factions are currently engaged in a cold war, but IROC under Dr. Stephenson is planning actions that could change the world. Factions inside IROC also plan to strike at IROC leadership while Dr. Stephenson is busy. Groups outside IROC are also planning countermeasures to these.

Perhaps,” he says, looking Keith up and down. “We could use him afterwards. But make them both beg for it. Both of them. If they want this, let them be loud about it.” Language: English Words: 44,214 Chapters: 32/32 Collections: 1 Comments: 60 Kudos: 193 Bookmarks: 24 Hits: 12,853 A twin brother and sister summon a demon, hoping to form a contract and gain immense powers. However, they got more than they bargained for. Language: English Words: 3,321 Chapters: 1/1 Hits: 119He could feel when the movement ended, yet nothing was happening. Slowly, Tommy opened his eyes, peering at the world around him. Wilbur was stood in front of him, something in his hand, smiling lightly as Tommy stared.

I am not dropping this series either, so stop commenting about it in my other story Language: English Words: 19,519 Chapters: 9/? Kudos: 22 Bookmarks: 16 Hits: 2,220 Seungho turns Nakyum, Min, and Jihwa into a human centipede. Language: English Words: 1,370 Chapters: 1/1 Hits: 0It's by chance, really, that he finds himself falling in love with the monster that stole his heart.) Language: English Words: 48,014 Chapters: 16/? Comments: 98 Kudos: 162 Bookmarks: 34 Hits: 3,060

This is pretty heavy and dark, read the tags, warnings listed in notes, please be careful!) Language: English Words: 1,652 Chapters: 1/1 Kudos: 2 Hits: 27

You must be 18+ to view this content

Well, this was not good at all. Sure, fighting Foot soldiers or Purple dragons or random thugs on patrols was a normal occurrence, but getting surrounded by fifteen thugs while alone was not terribly good. Leo didn't get to do anything but look up to the sky accusingly before grabbing his swords and readying himself. Or Raven and Iguazu can’t fix each other but they sure can make themselves worse. Language: English Words: 19,679 Chapters: 6/? Comments: 43 Kudos: 78 Bookmarks: 9 Hits: 1,109 After the death of his mother, Martin has no reason to keep himself bound to the unwelcome city he's lived in his whole life. Seeking a change, he moves to a small town in the heart of the English countryside - one tied inexplicably and centuries-deep to the Courts of Fair Folk that reside in the nearby forest. Tags are blanket warnings for the universe; specific content warnings will be given per chapter if needed.) Series

At the end of the Pacification war, an ace human pilot is captured by an Affini patrol. She's heard everything she needs to know about domestication, so she intends to put up a fight. However, domestication has come a long way in the past years, and resistance won't be as easy as she anticipates. Loyalty to a defeated government isn't the only part of the war Olivia is unable to leave behind as she tries to understand who and what she really is. Set in the HDG universe. Language: English Words: 37,652 Chapters: 13/? Comments: 3 Kudos: 40 Bookmarks: 3 Hits: 1,394 There will be warnings and detailed kink lists in every chapter, so watch out for them, please, and if you don’t like something, don’t read it. Will add tags, characters and warnings as I go. Language: English Words: 8,960 Chapters: 22/? Collections: 1 Comments: 1 Kudos: 19 Hits: 1,489 wakes up transformed into a puppet named Pumpkin. Most of her memories of being human are gone and she is forced to follow a script. Playing a character in episodes themed around showing Wally the joys of Halloween. Once the holiday special is over she will be erased.

A series of short, self-indulgent smut fanfictions because I really wanted to write some BDSM stories with my new fav toys… I mean boys. ;) Pellicent Goodrowe is abducted by aliens and transformed into one of them. The aliens are in hiding and plan to create an ecosystem underground. Series I planned to write mostly short (under 3000 words) and to the point PWPs, but somehow I always end up with some fluff and feelings creeping into my stories, so... Be aware of it. :)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment