276°
Posted 20 hours ago

TQQ Clear Case for 6.8" Kindle Paperwhite (11th Generation-2021) and Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition, Ultra Soft Flexible Transparent TPU Skin Bumper Back Cover Shell for Kindle Paperwhite 2021

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The only disadvantage is that you have to manually press the power button every time you want to turn the Kindle on and off.

This case has a raised bezel to protect your Kindle's screen from scratches when placed face-down on any flat surface. These vintage-style cases are handmade in England using high-quality UK sourced materials and traditional bookbinding techniques. The soft edges protect your Kindle from scratches and bumps and the precisely machined holes offer no-compromise access to your Kindle’s buttons and ports.Official ones are often singularly colored, and even though there are patterned options from other brands, it can be hard to find one that’s exactly you. The clear casing allows you to change up your stickers - simply slide your chosen stickers between the case and your kindle without taking off the sticker backing. Quality Materials: High quality TPU material, will not yellow or change colour after long time use, lasting as new! Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). I want something that’s easy to slide in and out of a fabric sleeve without too much resistance, but gives enough grip not to slide out of my hand easily.

If you’ve already done that, your item hasn’t arrived, or it’s not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case. Precise cutouts for all ports, buttons and speaker allow full access to all features and controls without having to remove the cover.I also like that it can come off easily without feeling like I'm going to damage my Kindle (like how some of the hard cases kinda scratch the corners). Conoce nuestro amplio surtido de productos con precios bajos Walmart que tenemos para ti y sorpréndete con todo lo que te ofrecemos.

A folio case offers a solid, rather bulky design, with a multilayer construction that includes a faux leather on the outside and soft microfiber inside. Nice quality clear back cover that you can personally decorate by placing stickers underneath if that takes your fancy.I thought the item bought covered both front and back of Kindle - apparently only meant to cover back of Kindle. Opposite to classic Kindle covers, this solution protects the screen while you are actually using the device. Each FlexiShield case by Olixar is made from a special strong and durable gel material, which makes it flexible like silicone and tougher than a crystal case providing long-lasting protection for your Kindle Paperwhite 5 11th Gen 2021. Contamos con diversos productos, desde neumáticos, refrigeradores, pantallas Smart tv, colchones, hasta comida para llevar y productos de abarrotes para pedir tu súper a domicilio. Please note that origami stands are generally quite unstable and therefore can be only used on flat and even surfaces such as a desk or laptop table.

As the case comes with a leather frame to hold the device in place, you should be able to use it with any other 6-inch Kindle model. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Decided it was time for an upgrade after having my previous kindle for 8 years… glad I chose this one.The unique gel material has a non-slip coating that adds extra grip to your Kindle, which minimises the chance of dropping your device - making this case perfect for work and play. Most importantly, felt is a natural and biodegradable material that you should consider if you plan to limit the use of plastic in your life. These 4 or 5-star reviews represent the opinions of the individuals who posted them and do not reflect the views of Etsy. Disclaimer: Etsy assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, labelling, or content of sellers' listings and products. If you can provide your preference for hard plastic vs rubbery/silicone material that would be amazing.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment