276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mama Hot and Spicy Korean Flavour Udon Noodles, 90g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I’m sitting here nearly 5 hours after eating these and boy have i non stopped farted like the silent but not deadly kind These noodles are pork flavoured and are very savory. Just add hot water to your pork noodles, add the spice mix, and enjoy the delicious taste after 3-4 minutes. Alternatively you can add fried pork and vegetables to Mama Cup Pork Noodles after pouring hot water. My experience with Thai Food Online has been great so far. I feel the pricing is so great compared to ....

Mama instant noodles are among the most beloved Instant Noodles brands in the world.These vegetable flavored noodles are made from rice flour and are therefore also suitable for people with a gluten intolerance.You can prepare the delicious rice noodles simply by pouring some hot water and let them rest for a few minutes. So you can enjoy a delicious, gluten-free vegetable noodle soup within minutes!

New products just arrived!

The next morning there was definitely some residual regret; on the way to work the stomach cramps were making themselves felt and I had to get straight to the public toilets and really squeeze one out; it was also still a bit stingy! Wow these did more than I thought they would! This gave me no regret it was uncomfortable with the constant farting, like not even a break?! but was nothing I couldn’t handle

Shitaake Mushrooms have a rich, smoky flavor with an exotic hearty aroma and firm texture. Shiitake Mushroom is also excellent as a base for pasta, meat and fish sauces, as well as risottos, stuffing or simply grilled. The Shiitake’s strong steak-like pungent flavor is a great meat substitute, and is delicious when finely chopped with veggies and other vegetarian side dishes.Aftermath was a gaseous time. I had the day off and I’m quite glad I did. My house was a fart tank, My partner even got home in the evening and thought the house smelt terrible (I blamed her pets, I’ll live with that guilt for years to come). What's more, thai-food-online.co.uk has been listed as the recommended suppliers to get authentic...

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment