276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Chaos of Stars

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Killjoy, Margaret (2009). "Mythmakers & Lawbreakers: anarchist writers on fiction" (PDF). AK Press. Archived (PDF) from the original on 25 April 2017 . Retrieved 15 November 2016.

I didn't fall in love with you. I walked into love with you, with my eyes wide open, choosing to take every step along the way. I do believe in fate and destiny, but I also believe we are only fated to do the things that we'd choose anyway. And I'd choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I'd find you and I'd choose you”Isadora’s family is seriously screwed up—which comes with the territory when you’re the human daughter of the Egyptian gods Isis and Osiris. This would've been too much if it wasn't for the brilliant way Kiersten White wrote it. She always gave us a little bit more information at the beginning of each chapter. We also stepped into Isadora's very dark and frightening dreams, that was also nic What a great introduction to a new to me author! This was definitely more politically based than the other Danmei I have read but I had very little troubles following it.

I wanted to enjoy The Chaos Of The Stars, I really did. I loved the description and cover for this book but I can't bear to read any more of this drivel. I'm DNFing at 20% for my own sake because this book makes me want to pull out my hair. I’m definitely looking forward to seeing how Chang Geng grows as a character and I hope there is more romantic development in the next installment.

I can't read this any more because I feel like I'm rapidly losing brain cells. This book is absolute trash from what I read and I can't bear it any more. I can't comment on the plot because I only read 20% but there was also way too much info dumping. Gray Unisex T-Shirt With Screen Printed Baphomet Head Duality | Tshirt with Snakes | Spiritualism Mindfulness Self Awareness | CHAOS Yes, my head really did explode. Or the little vein that's on my forehead popped a little bit. It was that bad. You know what, I don't even care. It's the same thing with the whole basis of human spawns from two gods. There's no explanation for it. I'm just supposed to buy it. I have been a fan of Kiersten’s work since one random night when I went quote-searching online. I was sitting, snuggling with my cat, and feeling a bit lonely, went searching for a quote about wanting a date. I found this quote, spoken by Evie, the main character from her first novel Paranormalcy:

As for Chang Geng, he is supposedly the son of the late emperor, and his consort, a Northern princess who was also considered to be a goddess to the barbarians. Due to his tainted blood, his aunt (who was pretending to be his mother), hated him, and took out all of her frustrations on him and even tried to kill him on multiple occasions when he was a small child. The worst of it is that she poisoned him with something as a child that effectively put a curse on him. Yes, his star will one day burn bright, but eventually, he will be driven insane by the monster within him, the wu'ergu. Chang Geng, thanks to his childhood and his curse, thinks himself unlovable, and an imposter, because he does not actually think he is the real fourth prince, but an imposter fabricated by his aunt to screw with the emperor. This volume ends with our main characters at odds. Chang Geng wants to get away from Gu Yun because of his feelings for him, and the fact that he does not think he is good enough to be around him due to his curse starting to become worse. While Gu Yun has no idea what is going on. He considers Chang Geng to be family, and since he no longer has much of one, the young mans attitude confuses him.Chaos has the power to give birth and then cause our death and later create us again, for eternity.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment