276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HATCHIMALS WOW, Llalacorn 32-inch (81.3 centimetres) Tall Interactive with Re-Hatchable Egg (Styles May Vary)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Every time Llalacorn wakes up, she’s in a different mood so there’s always something new waiting for you to do! You can re-hatch the egg, which means the excitement continues and you can do this as many times as you want. The Llalacorn is also supposed to “chase the fruit”, growing up as she reached for her strawberry, and coming back down as you move it lower. It’s good that you have highlighted some of the downsides though, I think the previous ones that are more exciting to hatch and that you can cuddle might be a better fit for some kids.

Sometimes you will find it in surprise moods so if you know how to get it into a better mood that is lots of fun. Nested inside a re-hatching egg, the Hatchimals WOW Llalacorn has a neck that can grow up to 32 inches tall and shrink down completely on its own, and comes in one of two colours – pink or purple. Tickle it's tummy to giggle and if you hold the back of it's head and hold it to your chest at the same time it will be a hug. Hatchimals WOW are the newest Hatchimals product to hit the market and we were so excited to test one out. The girls were VERY excited when they first saw the giant egg and couldn’t wait to get started in hatching their Llalacorn!My eldest as per usual had seen some videos on YouTube and was telling me exactly how we would be hatching this exciting creature! Whilst we did manage to get her to do this on a couple of occasions (and the height she grew to was really impressive when it worked! The eyes on our Hatchimals WOW have stopped glowing or changing colour, so I am not entirely sure ours is working correctly. A fun part of knowing how to make your Hatchimals WOW work is knowing how to make it grow - it is quite a sight to see and the toy's main cool feature.

This year we have also tested out the fab Owleez flying Owl from Spinmaster, which is another fab toy for Christmas. To hatch the Hatchimals WOW egg, firstly you remove the outer packaging, unscrewing the twist locks at the base of the box and pulling the egg out, leaving the inner plastic ribbon aorund the centre of the egg.I think if you are happy just to play randomly with it you will be ok, but if you are determined to make it do what it is supposed to you might struggle. Our Hatchimals WOW did react to the girls touch, and they enjoyed tickling her on the tummy and listening to her giggle.

I remember we were so excited with previous Hatchimals products, as it slowly hatched but this time it was quickly and not as fun. Other reviews I have seen show the eyes glowing bright and have easily demonstrated all the games and activities. If I am totally honest I was a little bit underwhelmed, as essentially the Llalacorn just extends his neck and pushes the base of the egg up in one complete piece, which you then manually remove to reveal the character (and it’s colour) below. Then I heard about the release of Hatchimals WOW – and quite literally WOW – I was pretty impressed by the concept even as a grown up!

However, s ome of the games didn’t work as we expected, or at least not consistently and definitely not in the way the videos portrayed. My eldest did manage to do this BUT we both said we preferred the hatching process with the Hatchimals Hatchibabies.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment