276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Generic Prime Hydration KSI Flavour Limited Edition 500ml -Orange & Mango

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A Sainsbury’s spokesperson said: “We know our customers actively seek the latest in product innovation. We are excited to be launching the following Prime Hydration products in store from Tuesday 21 February: Pure & Raw Mango Butter (Unscented) | Unrefined and All-Natural Body Butter | Vegan Cruelty-free Non-GMO KSI confirmed this week that an exclusive KSI Prime bottle will be available for a limited time exclusively here in the UK. When I first opened the bottle it smelt very fruity - orange, mango, pineapple came to my mind. And I was completely surprised when I tried it.

Gain “type” ultra premium fragrance oil. Gain mango tango “type” gain island fresh “type” fragrance oilWhat Prime Hydration is - the KSI's influencer drink Asda keeps selling out of and children queue at sunrise KSI wanted to turn the tables and give the Americans the scarcity we’ve had as a country since these products have been released. Sparkling Pear Lotion Nibs - Solid Lotion - Travel On-The-Go Miniature Lotion Bars - Shea Butter - Kokum Butter - Beeswax

The fact that this actually sold for over a grand blows my mind,” he wrote. Prime reselling is a huge issue in the UK right now.The new flavor was made official during a February 14 episode of the Impaulsive podcast. It’s a Mango drink set to be an exclusive goodie for KSI’s hometown fans in the UK as a means of making up for a late launch after US got the Prime brand first in 2022. PRIME was developed to fill the void where great taste meets function. With bold, thirst-quenching flavors to help you refresh, replenish, and refuel, PRIME is the perfect boost for any endeavor. We're confident you'll love it as much as we do. So out I walked with three bottles (one for me to try - and one each for my two stepsons who would never forgive me if I tried it without telling them). Success. This was my favourite of the Prime drinks so far. There was a lot of flavour from it. You could definitely taste the orange and mango, but I also got hints of perhaps passion fruit and pineapple.

Today Show Australia KSI teased his new Mango flavor Prime drink while touring Australia. KSI reveals limited edition Prime flavor exclusive to UK After trying the KSI limited edition flavour it instantly reminded me of a J20 drink, almost identical to the Orange and Mango energy drink although the energy drink has a nice fizz to it but the still KSI limited edition bottle has an instant wink and nod to a J20 with a refreshing coconut twist. It’s a great taste but it tastes very familiar and instantly makes the limited edition status feel less limited knowing there’s another brand you could just nip out and buy that doesn’t have the popularity or star appeal as this particular drink.Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections—they may also appear in recommendations and other places. The bottles are predicted to fly off the shelves as the viral drink is known to sell out extremely fast. During previous launches, huge queues have gathered as people try to get their hands on the product. Just like all the other Prime products, the energy drink is also gluten-free, soy-free, and vegan. To add to this, Prime energy has been certified kosher. The rest of the products are yet to be certified. Recently the social media stars revealed just how much they made from Prime drinks. The business venture for Logan and KSI who were once enemies has been extremely lucrative. PRIME is the brand new hydration drink created by YouTubers KSI & Logan Paul. With bold, thirst-quenching flavours to refresh, replenish and refuel, PRIME is the perfect boost for any endeavour.

If you aren't a fan of a sweet flavoured drink, this probably isn't for you. But I was a huge fan. It reminded me of the juicy spring water brand Drench - their tropical flavour tastes very similar to it. The drink comes in a variety of flavours, including Blue Raspberry, Grape, Ice Pop, Lemon Lime, Meta Moon, Orange, Strawberry Watermelon and Tropical Punch. Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places.

Author

Prime Hydration already comes in seven different flavours - Meta Moon, Ice Pop, Orange, Blue Raspberry, Tropical Punch, Lemon Lime and Grape. Each serving is between 20 to 25 calories and claims to be comprised of 10 percent coconut water, with added electrolytes, BCAAs (Branched-chain amino acid), B vitamins and antioxidants, but is caffeine free. The social media channels also speculate that the drink may be out by this month. However, an official announcement of his has not been made. Sainsbury’s is the latest big retailer to add the KSI and Logan Paul drinks to its shelves, following the likes of Asda, Aldi and Costco.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment