276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Forced Feminization 1: 7 tales of sissification, feminization and female domination

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Although I agree that conventional feminizing hormone therapy is certainly the most reliable, medically proven road to MtF transformation, it’s certainly NOT the only method that can work. If you are posting a "Upvote for X, Comment for Y" type of post (time in chastity, riding a dildo, etc) You will be Permanently Banned. I think that it is a wonderful idea that you have, now I am interested in the reversal pill just to see what you have to say about it. I cannot see why a man would want to take this product, go through the changes and then try to reverse them. I am guessing it is mainly to restore testosterone levels to the male state since Transfemme is definitely changing my levels to those of a woman. Here is my testimony. Monitor your hormone levels. Over time, your hormone dose may need to change to ensure you are taking the lowest dose necessary to get the physical effects that you want.

As with any drug therapy whether it is pharmaceutical or herbal in origin, feminization takes time. It is not realistic to expect results (regardless of the drugs origin) for at least several months after committing to a chosen regime. Less interest in sex. This also is called decreased libido. It will begin 1 to 3 months after you start treatment. You'll see the full effect within 1 to 2 years. Some other changes I noticed over the past week. My skin is so much softer now, even though I always had soft hands and skin it has become a bit more softer than before. My facial hair is not growing as fast. I usually have a dark shadow after a full day of work but now the shadow is very light and the hair is not as coarse as before. What the beer makers didn’t know then is that hops contain high levels of phytoestrogens, which accounts for the physical changes in the workers that were harvesting the hops. Diuretic, sedative, tonic. It is milder and less stimulant than cubeb or copaiba, or even oil of sandalwood. Like these, it has the power of affecting the respiratory mucous membrane, and is used for many complaints which are accompanied by chronic catarrh. It has been claimed that sabal is capable of increasing the nutrition of the testicles and mammae in functional atony of these organs. It probably acts by reducing catarrhal irritation and a relaxed condition of bladder and urethra. It is a tissue builder.Dear Transfemme, I wanted to tell you how happy I am with your product. After taking the pills for 3 months there is “BIG” increase in my breast size. I should tell you my story. As the Estrogen begins to increase customers experience mind and body changes and they feel more emotional and even experience night sweats due to the lowering of the Testosterone. All of these signs are simply telling you that our programs are working for you! Feminization - Sissification - Bimbofication - Become A Feminized Little Sissy Girl And Worship Alphas The truth is that there are many feminization herbs that can impact the hormonal balance of the masculine body. Hello, everyone, I’m Markel, who was looking for breast enlargement naturally without surgery. I can’t believe the incredible results I’m getting with the Bountiful Breast pills, Booster pills, Transfemme cream, and the Bountiful Breast cream.

For more information about embarking on a safe and natural transition from male to female, reach out to our Customer Success Team Transfeminine Consultants. This file will immediately begin with affirmations stated in the “I” form. These are meant for you to repeat them out loud or silently to yourself. When the affirmations begin to change and start in the “you” form, you may allow yourself to sink into a brainwashing trance while being programmed. As for the male workers, it appeared to not only be having adverse affects on their libido but seemed to be contributing to making their bodies take on feminine-like attributes.This type of content is not permitted as it can choke up the feed, and get the community labelled as a Spam community

I talked with Grace and she suggested that I go off Transfemme for about a week to see if I would still grow as it seemed I was. My hips had not formed but my rear had bubbled a bit more and it was noticeable. This means natural MTF feminization without high levels of drugs, blood tests, and embarrassing doctor visits. But besides its many health benefits, green tea also is purported to have meaningful anti-androgen capabilities. It contains something called epigallocatechins, which works to inhibit the conversion of testosterone into DHT.

Feminizing Food #8 – Strawberries & Peaches

As feminizing herbs go, Fenugreek has garnered a reputation for its ability to enhance feminization in general and breast growth in particular. The seeds from Fenugreek are well known phytoestrogens which have the ability to mimic estrogen in the bloodstream. Let Avalon Essentials be your trusted partner on this extraordinary journey. Embark on your path to transformation, and celebrate the emergence of the beautiful, authentic you. Choose Avalon Essentials Bovine Ovary Pills and embrace the luxury of being YOU.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment