276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Jason Natural Care SPF 45 Broad Spectrum Family Sunscreen

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Aqua (Water), Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Dimethicone, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Canaga Odorata Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract(1), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allyl Caproate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Citric Acid, Ethyl Acetate, Gamma-Nonalactone, Isoamyl Acetate, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sorbitan Olivate, Vanillin, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool. pic shows the look after it well spread on my hands. It’s kind of shiny, as you can see on the pic, but my hands keep leaving some stains on my phone case and screen, maybe it’s because it’s not absorbing into the skin, but it does make me consider this a bit greasy. A formula inspired by nature's best, free from oxybenzone, octinoxate, gluten, synthetic fragrances and parabens An ultra-sheer, hypoallergenic, oil-free formula absorbs easily to help protect skin from the sun which could result in premature aging. Enriched with specially selected antioxidants, such as Grape Seed and Green Tea Extract, this lightweight, non-comedogenic formula is ideal for everyday use and should not clog pores. Enriched with natural ingredients and antioxidants to help soothe and comfort the skin, all our formulas are water-resistant, non-greasy and long-lasting so you can safely enjoy time spent outdoors.

I bought this last week and although the cream goes on easily it doesnt smell very nice which puts me off using it. It does fade after a while but not a great first impression.”Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Dimethicone, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Canaga Odorata Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract(1), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allyl Caproate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Citric Acid, Ethyl Acetate, Gamma-Nonalactone, Isoamyl Acetate, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sorbitan Olivate, Vanillin, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool Formerly known as Family Natural Sunscreen SPF 45, this water-resistant formula delivers broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection – even when swimming for up to 80 minutes. Absorbing easily, it helps reduce harmful free radical damage and comes enriched with Shea Butter and Green Tea to leave everyone’s skin protected, nourished and healthy. Aqua (Water), Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Dimethicone, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Canaga Odorata Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract(1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Tocopheryl Acetate, Allyl Caproate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Citric Acid, Ethyl Acetate, Gamma-Nonalactone, Isoamyl Acetate, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sorbitan Olivate, Vanillin, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool. It works to protect from UVA/UVB, for long hours, even with a LOT of sweating. I sweat somewhat profusely everywhere when working very hard digging holes, on my hands and knees pulling weeds, moving plants. My work environment is a dry, hot, sunny, windy E/W oriented 4-lane street. I have bought other chemical free/sea friendly before and unfortunately it didn’t work-so pleased to say this is great! I tried it out myself several times then used on my children 7 and 9.

I spent a long time choosing a new cream. Firstly, this has no damaging fragrances, it's grease free and it smells divine. No complaints. Great cream” From cleansing face washes with natural ingredients to our C-Effects™ range that brightens and tones, discover skin care products that suit all skin types and dilemmas. Crafted with a wholesome blend of botanicals that's resistant to water and sweat for up to 80 minutes

Children under 6 months, ask a doctor. Sun Protection Measures Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: I really need a facial sunscreen that goes on, stays on in sweat and that REALLY does not sting the eyes. I cannot afford "Clinique", though may save up for their dry applied sun screen powder, or liquid that acts like a reflective sun powder for my face, particularly for the easly damaged skin around the eyes.

Not all of them, but JĀSÖN® always strive to find the most gentle and effective ingredients to put into their formulas so each JĀSÖN® product delivers the results you expect. Our Family Sunscreen SPF 45 helps protect skin from sunburn and reduces harmful free radical damage caused by the sun’s UVA/UVB rays. Enriched with vitamin-E, shea butter and antioxidant green tea extract it nurtures and moisturises the skin. Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, or at least every 2 hoursJĀSÖN® formulas are primarily composed of plant-based ingredients which are generally biodegradable and environmentally-friendly. Palm oils and/or palm-derived products used in Jason products are obtained from sources that support organic and/or sustainable palm practices, which protect natural forests and wildlife.

There are NO nasty ingredients in any JASÖN® product, each label shows a full list of ingredients and also shows what ingredients a product does not contain. Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Organic Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol (1), Cetearyl Olivate, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sorbitan Olivate For the scent, it’s like clay or play-Doh, it’s semi-strong a first, after like 10 mins, there’s still like a light bad scent lingering. So, if you care a lot about the scent, this might not be for you. Jason sunscreen, SPF 30 (Minerals), works very well to protect from getting burned. I use it in the ultimate area, besides triathalon swimmers, for testing sunscreen product value: gardening under the intense and perpetual California sun. I generate my own humidity by sweating a lot.Active Ingredients, Avobenzone – 2.0%, Homosalate – 7.5 %, Octocrylene - 5.0 % Octyl Salicylate - 3.0 %, Other Ingredients, Aqua (Water), Glyceryl Stearate SE Jason Family Sunscreen SPF45 has a non-greasy, tear-free, 80 minute water-resistant formula which provides the broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection necessary for the whole family. It helps protect skin from sun burn and reduces harmful free radical damage caused by the suns ultra-violet rays and is enriched with Vitamin E, Shea Butter and antioxidant Green tea extract to nurture and moisturise the skin.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment