276°
Posted 20 hours ago

In Deeper Waters

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Garrett looked between them, hands on his hips, eyes sparkling with amusement. He pointed a finger at Athlen. “A few minutes of fresh air, then water and food in my quarters, where you will talk.”

Connellan, Shannon; Haysom, Sam (2022-04-07). " 'Moonshot' and 'Death on the Nile' are some of the most streamed movies this week. Here's the list". Mashable . Retrieved 2022-10-05.

in deep water(s)

I didn’t really have prior knowledge of the plot going in—I simply loved the themes hinted to in the synopsis and had major heart-eyes for that book cover. To be honest, I think a limited knowledge of the story probably worked in my favour, as I was able to be wowed and excited as the action and romance unfolded. There are rumors all over the kingdoms. That doesn’t mean truth, especially if you don’t give them any proof. Understand?” Having been sequestered in the castle since he was a boy, Tal lived in their shadows. His coming-of-age tour would be his best chance to grow into his own, but it would be especially difficult if he never managed to arrive at the starting port. He was both anxious and eager to start. Anxious because everything could go wrong, and eager to get it over with. Of course, Garrett had had to stop to investigate a burning boat. The sound of footsteps descending on the ladder broke the moment, and the boys sprang apart. Tal’s cheeks flushed as red as the setting sun and felt equally as hot.

Hush!” Tal said, voice shrill. He looked around, despite knowing the hold was empty save for them. He leaned close. “Don’t.”Athlen didn’t respond. He sat on the floor against a small trunk, knees pulled to his chest. His knobby fingers dug into the calf muscle of the leg that was still fettered, and he flinched, features twisting in pain. He peered up at Tal, expression guarded.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment