276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Happiness Trap: How to Stop Struggling and Start Living

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I don't recommend them as a starting point even for professionals new to ACT, and they are completely unnecessary for readers interested in self-help. This exercise helps point out the big difference between what we *value* doing and what we're *actually* doing.

A grande rasgo, el autor propone percibir nuestros pensamientos como lo que son, solo palabras, y prestarles atención solamente si son útiles para poder construir una vida plena y llena de sentido.Así, me parece una lectura totalmente recomendable, sobre todo si no sabes cómo lidiar con algún pensamiento desagradable. The principles and tools of the program can however be used very successfully in conjunction with therapy.

To have Acceptance and Committment Therapy boy come in, sit down and go "Here's some things that will work for you. What is in your control is your ability to continue your journey, step by step, learning and growing as you progress--and getting back on track whenever you wander.Figure those values out, then set immediate, short medium, and long term goals that are congruent with your values. So rather than try to resist, control, or suppress it, the aim in ACT is to make room for it, to give it enough time and space to expend all its energy--i.

En ese sentido, el rótulo que la editorial ha añadido "Deja de sufrir, comienza a vivir", me parece totalmente inadecuado y poco representativo de los contenidos de este libro. Commitment means that when you (inevitably) stumble or get off track, you pick yourself up, find your bearings, and carry on. If I thought it had some merit I would read it a second time doing all the exercises and taking my time with it. Despite all this, I'm persisting because, in amongst all the guff, there are some strategies in here that bloody well work.After the launch date, the program material will be released weekly for 8 weeks and can be accessed any time that’s convenient for you. Pero más allá de la presentación de una destreza, pienso que el libro trata de transmitir una filosofía de vida, basada no en el disfrute sino en la aceptación, que puede hacer de la vida una experiencia más completa. I still believe that if I have certain bad thoughts, I should argue with them; not because I want to control them or believe I can’t handle them otherwise, but because in some situations “acceptance” is not the solution. Harris also provides several relevant, clear, and applied examples of his theories which aids in this book’s appeal to a mass audience. If you are seeing a therapist, we recommend you ask them to take a quick look at what the program involves and ask them whether they think it is right for you.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment