276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Muscle Building and Recovery Protein Powder With Naturally Occurring Glutamine and BCAA Amino Acids, Vanilla Ice Cream Flavour, 30 Servings, 900 g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The powder mixes well, creating a creamy and lump-free texture, making it easy to incorporate into shakes or recipes. Optimum Nutrition’s Gold Standard Casein is guilty of this with their attempt, but the Gold Standard Whey retooled their formulation a couple of years back to make a pretty good pick. I enjoy it in water but can understand why someone may want something with a more distinct flavor, such as the chocolate. When you mix it with milk, the chocolate comes to the forefront; if you’re mixing it with water, the peanuts save the drink from being too bland.

Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Vanilla Ice Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Vanilla Ice

GOLD STANDARD 100% PLANT is best enjoyed first thing in the morning and / or during the 30 minutes just before or immediately after training. I However, some might find the sweetness slightly overpowering, so adjusting the serving size to taste is recommended for an optimal experience. Injuries forced me to adopt a body weight and cardiovascular fitness routine so I stopped using Whey protein.With each serving, I am getting a blend of whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, and whey peptides, ensuring a complete amino acid profile for optimal muscle growth and repair. Due to the incredible mixability that Optimum nutrition whey offers, it can be taken with milk at night for the perfect fast/slow shake.

Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder

Not only because “best flavor” is inherently subjective, but also because Optimum Nutrition produces Gold Standard Whey in dozens of flavors. The primary ingredient in ON Gold Standard Whey is whey protein isolate– the purest form of whey protein on earth. Optimum Nutrition’s Gold Standard Whey is the most popular protein powder on the face of the planet and there are plenty of reasons why: it’s inexpensive, it combines three kinds of whey — concentrate, isolate, and hydrolysate — and it gets great ratings for purity and label-accuracy from third-party testing companies.Why go out of your way to make a protein shake when you can add the powder to what you normally eat?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment