276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Casio Casual Watch A700W-1ACF

£16.555£33.11Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Not quite as nice as the "electro-luminescence" ones that Casio feature in some watches, but still good. There is no shadow behind the characters even at extreme angles, which is something you can’t say for the venerable F91, which slowly fades away. Upon opening the box, a huge grin pushed its way across my face as I instantly knew this one was an absolute winner. If this product is sold by another party, please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.I've been wearing my A700 every day for about a year and I love it, but I have to take it off anytime I think it might be submerged in water. It’s weird considering that many of their popular watches are fundamentally very similar to one another, with digital displays, retro appearances and low-cost materials.

Other versions of this watch come with different bracelets, though I can’t comment on their performance. GQ may earn a portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of our Affiliate Partnerships with retailers. This doesn’t appear to be the ‘illuminator’ technology, rather a more traditional side light system. A simple digital interface, multiple functions (a simple calendar, alarm, and stopwatch), and slim cases and bracelets to match make these pure, inexpensive fun.This will scratch and dent over time, though I must say it still looks rather impressive for such a budget material. With a square case measuring 6mm thick, the humble Casio A700W-1ACF may not be in quite the same league as the Richard Milles and Piagets of the world (building an ultra-thin mechanical watch is much, much more complicated than thinning down a digital one) but it’s remarkable nonetheless. Casio Collection Quartz Digital LCD Dial Silver Mesh Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch A700WEM-7AEF RRP 44.

As someone who loves thin watches, I thought I may as well take the gamble to see if it’s legit and how it stacks up versus some of the other Casio watches we’ve covered before. In terms of quality, it’s a big step up from the rubbish bracelets found on many Casios and certainly pinches fewer hairs; though it is less flexible than link bracelets, so I could see how some would say it’s less comfortable. Fortunately, because it’s not paired with a large dial like many thin fashion watches are, it doesn’t feel like you have a frisbee on your wrist and is instead very comfortable.It appears well finished with a highly polished case (yeah its plastic) complemented with a bright stainless steel bracelet. All three ( A700W-1A, A700WM-7AVT and A700WMG-9AVT) are available direct from Casio and from select retailers worldwide. I remember having a conversation with my dad a few months back and he told me he liked how those DW watches were so thin; thankfully we now have a good alternative that I won’t have to roast him about. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement and Your California Privacy Rights. I think it looks quite classy and I prefer the less cluttered design compared to some of the older watches; though that is going to be subjective and based on what you prefer.

It is no secret that there are fewer timepieces worn nowadays, but there are still loyal followers of these accessoires.

million, the RM-01UP Ferrari surpasses a long line of previous contenders for the title, from the 2020 Piaget Altiplano Ultimate Concept (2. Like athletes and yacht owners, watchmakers are competitive people, and they love nothing more than doing something better—even infinitesimally better—than the competition. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment