276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MINGDA 3D Printer Magician X,Newest Auto-Leveling FDM 3D Printers with Cortex-M4 Chip, High-Performance Motherboard and TMC Ultra Silent Print, 230x230x260mm Large Build Plate

£24.495£48.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This 3D printer is super easy to assemble and included well-written instructions, with pictures and iconography for each step. Magician X have some friendly design including support multiply connection including full size SD card,U Disk,USB C, Belt tensioner on X,Y axis to help you tweak the tightness. The standard SD card slot is way more versatile than just a microSD slot, plus there's the addition of a USB-A to print from a flash drive. Print quality on the included files was decent, but I couldn’t get the config to load in cura for my files.

bulb66 thank you for your reply - I've thoroughly "factory reset" the bed back to as clean as it was when it first arrived 2 weeks ago.The size of the Mingda Magician Max instantly stands out, with the tall stature impressing once the machine is constructed.

With just a few connections for the Z axis, a ribbon cable for the extruder and X axis, and a strong, reinforced wire for the heated bed that is fastened with two screws, wiring the Magician X is simple.In general, I found the print results to be quite good on the Magician X, even when using several different materials. Take a closer look, and you’ll find the Magician X 3D Printer offers many features seen only on prosumer-level (pricier) 3D printers.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment