276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Raizer Raion: Fightpad for PS4 and PS5, Arcade Fightpad

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When the competition bears their fangs, claim your place as the apex predator with the Razer Raion—a fighting game controller built for the fighting game community. Bristling with top-tier features that enhance your control and execution, this is the evolution you need to reach the top of the food chain.

The Hit Box is a beast of a unit with large arcade style buttons. And you might notice it’s missing something. It is designed for you to easily take the controller anywhere, from pro events to local tournaments, to casual play at your friend’shouse.

Sometimes the best controller is the one you already have. Fighting games are designed with console controllers in mind, so you don't have to buy a different controller if you don't need to. Besides, many top fighting game players worldwide use traditional controllers like the PS4 and Xbox One.

No, it does not require Razer Synapse for any additional customization or navigation. Those customizations can be made with switches located on the controller itself. This fighting game controller’s face buttons are designed slightly larger than the industry standard, which means there’s less chance of you missing an input because they’re easier tohit. Press and swipe with full touchpad functionality for PlayStation 4 systems. You can play all PS4 touchpad games with this Mad Catz controllerAnd if you’re looking for one of the best controllers for fighting games in an arcade style, then Hori Fighting Edge is a staple. And for optimal connectivity, these are wired USB controllers.. something that every single controller on this list should have. We’ve covered some of the classics here on RetroDodo: Best Street Fighter Games, Best Mortal Kombat Games, Best Anime Fighting Games. I have a bluetooth 8bitdo M30 i use for my Switch, PC, & Sega Genesis and i couldn't be happier. I highly recommend it and would give it a 9 out of 10.

But we enjoy good combat, just like the next guy. Plus, I personally fight in real life, so… *cool guy alert* After having read about what most fight game fans are looking for, the main features of the Hori Fighting Commander series will start to make a lot of sense.I’ve been PCMag’s home entertainment expert for over 10 years, covering both TVs and everything you might want to connect to them. I’ve reviewed more than a thousand different consumer electronics products including headphones, speakers, TVs, and every major game system and VR headset of the last decade. I’m an ISF-certified TV calibrator and a THX-certified home theater professional, and I’m here to help you understand 4K, HDR, Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos, and even 8K (and to reassure you that you don’t need to worry about 8K at all for at least a few more years). Device Status will change from “OFFLINE” to “ONLINE” once the Fighting Commander OCTA has been recognized. (You may not release the MENU and VIEW buttons).Please refer to the image below: Fixed an issue where an instance of “no-input” was detected by the controller despite inputting commands on the D-Pad. They even sell a left-handed model at no extra cost… if you’re one of those weirdos. Mechanical Keyboards

Bauer Consumer Media Ltd, Company number 01176085; Bauer Radio Limited, Company number: 1394141; Registered office: Media House, Peterborough Business Park, Lynch Wood, Peterborough PE2 6EA and H Bauer Publishing, Company number: LP003328; Registered office: The Lantern, 75 Hampstead Road, London NW1 2PL Logitech's Gamepad F310 is the best entry-level controller for most gamers. It's simple, affordable, and works as soon as you plug it in. Sure, the F310 won't be winning any awards, but it'll get you started, and that's what counts. Another perk is that it works on almost any platform as it is not exclusive, like the controllers for Xbox or PlayStation. Street Fighter controller with a Vewlix-style design featuring 6 action buttons to drain your enemy’s life bar It's a real shame that the Fusion FightPad doesn't quite live up to the hype because the Saturn controller it takes so much inspiration from is utterly superb. If you're not bothered about fighting games and simply want a decent wired pad that's great for old-school arcade titles (the Contra, Castlevania and Konami Arcade collections spring to mind) then this is a solid choice, but sadly when it comes to playing fighting games – the very genre it was created to cater for – it's somewhat less successful. Whatever your favorite flavor of fighting game and whatever your level of skill, what are gonna be some of the absolute best controllers?Whilst we will do everything we can to meet the delivery times above, there may be factors outside of our control and we cannot guarantee delivery within this time frame. So as far as traditional controllers for fighting games are concerned, the Hori Fighting Commander controllers are some of the best. Some advanced level fighters still think of a mechanical keyboard as the best controllers for fighting games.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment