276°
Posted 20 hours ago

6.75" COLLECTIBLE RETRO PAC-MAN 40TH ANNIVERSARY MICRO PLAYER (PREMIUM EDITION)

£34.995£69.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We can assume that we would see some of those Atari VCS game entries repeated on the Gamestation Plus, in addition to many more classics that were not available on the VCS. Whilst we will do everything we can to meet the delivery times above, there may be factors outside of our control and we cannot guarantee delivery within this time frame. Because a lot of people had assumed that this would be the way Atari intended us to play their classic games on a new Atari console. These are pretty neat looking handhelds, and are perfect collectible display pieces while also being actually playable. And they come loaded with a small number of games for a fair price.

The Atari Gamestation Pro (DGUNL-7012) is the first console on the market to integrate the Atari 2600, 5200, 7800, Arcade and bonus titles into a single platform. Included are heart-pounding favorites like Adventure®, Missile Command®, Asteroids®, Centipede® and many more!

Filter by:

First console on the market to integrate Atari 2600, 5200, 7800, and Arcade games into a single platform. The first console from Atari and My Arcade is the iconic Micro Player, one that we have seen from My Arcade many times in the past. We knew that My Arcade and Atari were working together, and we saw a bunch of dark photos of a small arcade cabinet. So this one was pretty obvious. Game save options: 2 save slots via on-board memory and 2 save slots via Micro SD Card (not included) Featuring over 200 officially-licensed classics, including Pong®, Asteroids®, Breakout, Warlords, and bonus titles!

My Arcade® is an exciting line of miniature retro arcade devices, Plug ‘N Play consoles and portable gaming handhelds, which include officially licensed iconic titles from Atari®, Bandai Namco, Capcom®, Data East®, Konami®, Taito®, and Jaleco®. My Arcade® brings classics like Pac-Man®, Galaga®, Tetris®, Space Invaders®, Street Fighter® II, Mega Man®, and many others to the palm of your hand. For more information please visit: www.myarcadegaming.com. You know we love our handheld consoles here at Retro Dodo, so we were eager to see the new portable console collaboration. So this is gonna be the definitive way to play the best Best Atari 2600 Games And Best Atari 7800 Games on a real Atari console (besides an original, if you have it). The response to the unveiling of the Atari® Gamestation Pro has been extremely positive,” said Ethan Zoubek, President at Atari. “Fans love the design, the games, and the unique combination of simplicity and modern features.”Atari did clarify that the Gamestation Plus will include a collection of games from the Atari 2600, Atari 7800, and Atari Arcade. It is also why we had guessed that the new home console announcement would be some sort of second iteration of the Atari VCS (maybe an Atari VCS 2). Conclusions about the Gamestation Plus But Atari has not turned the VCS into a full fledged retro game machine, and they have only released fourteen Atari 7800 games for the console through the online store. Admittedly, these mini arcade consoles are more for collectors and display purposes than to actually play them.

Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland and the Scottish Highlands) may take longer to reach you. We should assume that the new Atari iteration would come loaded with quite a few classic games, and would likely be a premium-price model. Because most of the best Atari games are available on many other platforms, we should not measure the value of the Gamestation Plus in what games are exclusively available on the device. The most exciting console collaboration from Atari and My Arcade was the new Gamestation Plus. This thing is ab-so-lutely gorgeous!It is technically not Atari’s first entry in the “mini” market. But this is certainly the ultra premium entry we’ve been waiting for.

Atari® is an interactive entertainment company and an iconic gaming industry brand that transcends generations and audiences. The company is globally recognized for its multiplatform, interactive entertainment and licensed products. Atari owns and/or manages a portfolio of more than 200 unique games and franchises, including world-renowned brands like Asteroids, Centipede, Missile Command, Pong, and RollerCoaster Tycoon®. Atari® has offices in New York and Paris. Visit online at www.Atari.com. If my investigation skills are of any use: Looking at the main image posted by Atari, there are about 54 games shown on the table top below the console.) Selected items are only available for delivery via the Royal Mail 48® service and other items are available for delivery using this service for a charge.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment