276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Whipping The Wife: Punished & Disciplined By My Alpha Male Husband

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Well, this is a little different…I gave Joey a “full on” woodshed whuppin’ without scheduling it this past weekend. Australia: Segment (2007) from a factual TV programme for children about suggestions that school CP should be brought back. People are flogged for a range of offences including gambling, drinking alcohol, gay sex or any sexual relationship outside marriage. United States: TV news report, Oct 2008: Corporal punishment is illegal in Chicago schools, but it turns out that sports coaches at several schools there have been paddling students. A BBC TV feature in two parts about the implications of a survey which found that 20% of British teachers would still like to see corporal punishment brought back in schools.

They relate to various decisions to abolish or extend school CP and, in particular, use the publication of an anti-CP ACLU/Human Rights Watch report as a peg on which to hang coverage of CP practice in their area. United Kingdom: TV news report: A group of Christian schools take legal action against the ban on school CP (1999). Sorry I have rambled on so I know this life style is not for all but I would not have any other way. The important thing is not whether it is consensual, but whether the wife chooses to stay with her spanking husband, because even though his spankings hurt, they make her love and respect her husband more.Brief amateur video of a public whipping for alcohol use in Timbuktu following takeover by Islamist militants (2012). The brutal and public beatings have become more prevalent this year with a number of reported incidents of those being punished collapsing in pain on stage.

Both my husband and I got spanked as kids but fortunately we didn’t have the same type of negative experiences.The two strips of leather are a total of a 1/4″ thick I am very nervous, I will be spanked before hand and the receive 40 strokes on my underpants and then 60 on the bare bottom. When I got to our room, I saw that she had taken down one of the pictures on the wall and used that hook to hang the razor strap on. United States: TV news report, Dec 2011: Teacher accused of spanking in an SC district where CP is not permitted. When the end of the strap, kind of sort of wraps around the butt and catches just the side of your butt…OUCH!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment