276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Finding Emma: A Novel: 1

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

She currently lives in Calgary with her husband and three daughter NY Times & USA Today Bestselling Author - Steena is the author of the heart wrenching Finding Emma series.

Finding Emma Series by Steena Holmes - Goodreads

I am fine with her captor being released after serving his time. That did not bother me. However, trying to get us to believe that losing his daughter to foster care bc of XYZ caused him to kidnap and destroy lives...and get out of jail with a victim that treats him better than the father of her child was not acceptable. She was so comfortable with him yet thinks he could have kidnapped Emma? For the last year, Emma Owens has been quietly detached from everything and everyone. Desperate to escape the demons that chased her out of her hometown, she’s learned that life here in Milwaukee is just less complicated and less tragic when it’s a one-woman show. An extremely long scene will play when you get to this room. After meeting up with Snake and the others, Emma will start her install of the virus into GW, only to see that it can't be completed. Emma will slowly begin to fade and Otacon will comfort her and she finally dies, causing Otacon to become extremely distressed. Otacon will also confess the real reason as to why he had to leave her and her mother after the death of his father. When the scene ends, open the door and head out through the left door. You can go into the north room for a Digital Camera which you can use for later playthroughs. Exit the Parcel Room from the south door and then make your way out on the right-hand side. Apparently one guard didn't get the memo, as they're still hear, listening to their music.After taking out the CYPHERs, head to the southern area, towards Strut L. There's a fire here, so pull the coolant out again and extinguish the fires. After the fire is out, pull Emma along and go towards the next door. Raiden will realize it requires a level 5 key card, which Emma conveniently has, which allows you to proceed. Finn Mathew is a man who has been broken in his young life, for heartbreak leaves its brand of scars. He isn’t looking for anything, he isn’t looking for love but most of all, he isn’t looking for Emma. Yet he finds her, and the good guy that he is, treasures her. There’s some reason that she was guided towards me, and there’s some reason I happened to know about a little girl named Emma,” Talaga says. “Our ancestors speak to us all the time. You just have to make sure you listen.” Megan has been affected by the loss of her daughter, and rightly so. But her preoccupation is affecting the rest of her relationships and her family and friends feel the distance. Her older daughters are frustrated by Megan’s refusal to give up the search, and even her husband wants her to accept that Emma has disappeared so that the family does not fall apart. In Deadly Seduction (only mentioning this movie bc it's very similar), the protag didn't actually believe someone close to her was capable of the crimes happening. This is in spite of the character humiliating her in her personal life. Very different from Alyssa, who by the end of this really doesn't deserve those people remaining in her life. I really didn't care for how both of them allowed her to get away with accusing them of crimes because of reasons she made up in her head...and ironically, it was a pretty clear example of what Emma's dad was saying. Grace nor Grant need a friend like Alyssa.

Finding Emma by Courtnee Turner Hoyle | Goodreads Finding Emma by Courtnee Turner Hoyle | Goodreads

I loved Finn and his quiet sides. I loved his guitar side and his quirky side and his altogether great personality -- and I totally agree with the Rodgers number on a Matthews jersey, friend. I even loved Slinger and his crazy redhead self. That nugget of information led Hermiston to a secretary at St. Andrew’s Catholic Cemetery. During their conversation, Hermiston not only discovered that Emma was interred somewhere in that cemetery — after her body had been stored in a vault over the winter due to the ground being frozen — but that the little girl was buried in what Hermiston describes as an unmarked “mass grave” containing the remains of other children.

Publication Order of Halfway Books

Dottie is a strong woman with a conflicted past. It becomes evident early on that Dottie has some memory loss. When did you start to wonder that things weren’t as they seem at the farm house? The letter continues: “The Matron of the Hospital reported the death of the girl to me and requested that the Department should bear the expense of the burial. In view of this, I instructed the Undertaker and Cemetery officials to proceed with the funeral and will report the expense thereof when the accounts are received.” Emma was 10 years old when she died; this record of internment notesher birthplace of Garden River.

Abduction Runs in the Family (TV Movie 2021) - IMDb Abduction Runs in the Family (TV Movie 2021) - IMDb

Her first call was to the Thunder Bay Catholic District School Board, but she came up empty-handed. She then connected with a cousin from Nova Scotia who had been conducting her own genealogical research. That cousin would eventually obtain Emma’s century-old death certificate, which she immediately shared with Hermiston. Deeply disturbed by what she read about in Kamloops, Hermiston couldn’t help but think about her long-lost ancestor. During one of her regular walks along the shoreline of Batchawana Bay, she made the decision to seek out the truth, once and for all.What makes her even more self-involved is that she uses her friend Grace and her never-mind-he-isn't-her-boyfriend Grant as babysitters for Emma, and yet when this happens, she either sics the police on them or pursues them herself as suspects. She allows them to be blindsided by being considered suspects or she's breaking into their homes. I love that the main character is an older woman. The fact her life is unfolding around her in a way she couldn't expect had me invested in her journey. I What an absolutely quaint story about a woman figuring out her life in the middle of a crisis.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment