276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Usborne Book of Face Painting (Usborne How to Guides)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Try something unique this Halloween and replicate this angry pineapple face paint design! See the full tutorial here! #26. Rainbow Flowers Arm Design Lay your paints and tools out on the table on a clean towel, together with a bowl of clean water for washing your sponges and brushes between faces. We'll start off with the tiger face paint tutorial, because believe it or not, it's one of the most popular face paint designs. It's easy, fun, and kids seem to love it! For this design, we recommend you use a split cake, which makes face painting that much easier and more impressive! See the full tutorial here! #2. Unicorn Face Paint Idea

With Lisa's book it is more about the history, culture, and marketing of how makeup came to be. I have been waiting for a book like this for years! Like I mentioned previously, I love 'how to books' on makeup, but I wanted to know how we came to wear our makeup, how it evolved, how we consumed it, why we wore it a certain way one decade and another way years later. Lisa breaks that down and the style icons we looked to that changed how we approached makeup each generation. I’ve always been interested in history and makeup, so it was only a matter of time for me to start becoming interested in the history of makeup. I was excited when I came across this book, which covers the history of makeup and is written by a well-known makeup artist. Of course, there is only so much history can tell us about makeup depending on the era since it’s based on what was recorded and by who. I do like that Eldridge did talk about this as well as pointed out who was documenting cosmetic use in throughout various eras. It’s an important thing to take into consideration regarding history in general. This space alien face paint design is a great alternative to masks and characters! For the teens that love anything space or alien related, this is the perfect design! See the full tutorial here! #21. Arm Mandala Face Paint Design I heard about this book years ago in a youtube video and it staid on my tbr for years before I relaized my library actually owned a copy. If the holidays are near, this Christmas ornament face paint design is a unique and different spin from the usual Christmas trees and snowmen designs! Easy to do, colorful, and great for teens! See the full tutorial here! 30 Face Paint Designs for Adults

OFFER ON YOUR FIRST ORDER!

Make sure your work space is organised before the party starts - you may need to manage a queue so think about the space wisely. Interestingly, courtesans, professional mistresses and prostitutes being afforded more freedom and power than other women (in addition to wearing more makeup) is a pattern that has repeated throughout history,” writes Lisa. I had also hoped for a discussion on the gender bias makeup obviously has, while mostly men were on the business side of things. She mentions theatre for example as influence but talks little about what exatcly or how it changed the market.

Love butterflies AND camo? This unique camo butterfly face paint design combines the best of both worlds. See the full tutorial here!

We care about your privacy

For the Marvel fans, we have this amazing Ant-Man face paint design that's great for kids, teens, and adults alike! See the full tutorial here! #17. Tribal Flames Face Paint Design This tribal arm design is great for both men and women and it's an easy design to do! Bonus: it looks like a tattoo as well! See the full tutorial here! #14. Maleficent Face Paint Design For those kids that love sea creatures, this octopus face paint design is right up their alley! Personalize this octopus design with different colors and faces! See the full tutorial here! #27. Candy Cane Face Paint Idea Set up your area – if you are doing a face, you’ll need two chairs or high bar stools facing each other and a table to the side. A great choice for teenager girls, this cute witch face paint design is super fast and easy to do, and will surely impress your clients! See the full tutorial here! #24. Personalized Graffiti Arm Design

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment