276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MURDER ON SEA a gripping cozy crime mystery full of twists (Rina Martin Murder Mystery Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Official Synopsis: (Originally published as “A Reason to Kill”) Meet Rina Martin, a retired actress with a taste for tea, gardening and crime solving. She played a TV sleuth for years. But the job was never supposed to be for real. She put all that behind her when she moved to the sleepy town of Franthum-On-Sea. Here on the Dorset coast, she runs her own pin-neat guest house and life is blissfully quiet. Until a brutal killer comes to town. A man involved in a long-running feud with another traveller family was jailed for life after murdering a grandfather and attempting to murder his son.

There is no evidence to suggest that anyone else was present or involved in Kevin's death," Mr Williams added. It seems to be the case in this rapidly deteriorating society this sort of incident is becoming endemic." In that violence a young life was lost. It was a life needlessly lost and needlessly and brutally taken.Earlier this year, I had the pleasure of reading Julie Wassmer's debut, and the first book of this series, The Whitstable Pearl Mystery. So I was quite excited to read the second one and catch up with the lovely Pearl. After solving her first case as a private investigator on summer, she has been slowly building her business while still managing her restaurant.

His accomplices, ex-girlfriend Anna Lagwinowicz, 32, and her uncle Tadevsz Dmytryszyn, 38, got the same sentence. They disposed of Ms Wells-Burr's body in her car before setting it on fire.If you love Agatha Christie, Jeanne M. Dams, The Thursday Murder Club, Glenda Young, Stella Cameron, Frances Evesham or Ann Cleeves, prepare to be hooked by this enchanting character-driven mystery! The couple's two young sons were left to discover their mother fatally injured before the eldest called the police. He admitted to officers while on the platform that he had just killed his wife. Detectives were able to question him and subsequently charge him with murder. A few doors down, harmless old Mrs Freer is bludgeoned to death, and Rina can’t help but be drawn into the mystery. I must admit it was grittier , and less light hearted than I’d anticipated. An ok read , but for some reason it didn’t hold my attention enough to really enjoy it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment