276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mac Allister 1500W 220-240V 210mm Compound mitre Saw MMIS210C-B Comes with 210 mm 40 Tooth TCT Blade

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

i) All Lots whether sold or unsold may not be removed from the Storage Location without a pass or paid invoice for the removal of Lots.

ii) The Auctioneers shall not be liable for any expense, loss, claim or proceedings in any respect or personal injury to or death of any person arising out of or in the course of or caused by the Sale, except to the extent that the same is due to the negligence of the Auctioneers, their servants or agents. xi) Although the right to alter reserves is reserved it is expected that all vendors must set a reserve prior to sale and this must not be changed.Saying that I have some 150mm fascias I’ll need to cut but think I’ll be using hand saw for that anyway plus I have butt joints n corner covers to cover the imperfections. i) After the close of the sale such risk and duty shall devolve upon the Purchaser to ensure the lot is used safely, kept secure and is in a legal condition to travel or operate and the Auctioneer accepts no liability for damage loss or theft of any items. The Auctioneers will not be held liable for a seller defaulting on the conditions of sale in this way. It makes things even more difficult when you realise that there are hundreds of different options all to do the same job. vii) The Auctioneers cannot be held liable for costs incurred in travel or time should a lot be withdrawn from the auction without purchaser notification.

If you cant get some of these parts It is probably worth looking for alternative tools that you can get major parts for. It features a powerful 2000 W motor, stable and precise sliding double bar guide, and 305mm high quality TCT sawblade for precise clean cuts and mitres.If you can live with the tolerance issues, and it comes with a 3 year guarantee, then it's possibly ok. Even though risk in the lot has passed to the Purchaser, title to any lot will remain with the Vendor until the Purchaser has paid the purchase money for that lot in full, and in the case of uncleared funds the sum until full payment has cleared the Auctioneers’ bank account. I didn't find it useful at all, the led housing is so cheap that once it gets knocked, it doesn't point at all as to where the blade is cutting anyway.

We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event; within 30 days of the day we received your valid notice of cancellation. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). All loading and unloading of items is carried out at the purchasers risk and arrangements to ensure safety at all items should be in place. The rubber over-molded handle provides a comfortable and secure grip, and the saw’s lightweight design reduces user fatigue.The saw can cut a variety of materials such as mild steel, wood with embedded nails, plastic, copper and more thanks to the. iii) All persons viewing a Lot must take notice of all specific health and safety notices on display at individual sites. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Evolution ones are good for the money, the multi material blade is useful for cutting up scrap door frames and floorboards that might have nails in.

Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. com Limited is an Appointed Representative of Compare The Market Limited who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.Mac Allister mitre saws are a favourite among DIY enthusiasts and tradespeople looking for cost-effective yet dependable cutting solutions. i) Bidders are required to register for a Purchasers Registration Number before bidding at the Sale. ii) The Auctioneers may appoint as arbitrator any person including but without limitation any partners of their own firm or any person in their employ who decision shall be final and binding on the Vendor and the Purchaser. plastic legs: The first step is to push the two plastic legs into the corner of the wall and align them along.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment