276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ELEGOO Neptune 3 Plus 3D Printer

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Resume Printing from Power Failure: Power failures can certainly occur during a printing process! Under such circumstances, printing will stop and not resume until power is restored.

The larger-than-average build volume of 320x320x400mm/12.59 x 12.59 x 15.74 inches gives you enough space to freely arrange your prints, print larger models, or carry out batch printing with high efficiency. Dual-Gear Direct Extruder】The new dual-gear direct drive extruder is made of SUS303 high-quality stainless steel with a 3:1 reduction ratio and stronger extrusion force for smoother filament feeding and more stable & accurate printing, which greatly reduces nozzle clogging and under-extrusion issues, printing effect is better than Bowden extruder. Compatible with multiple filaments such as PLA, TPU, PETG, and ABS.The Z-axis of the Neptune 3 Plus has a double lead screw - for more precise movements, better print quality and higher print accuracy. The Neptune 3 Plus contains all the features required for fine-tuning the printer, including the manual and auto-level menus as well as configuration options for changing your printer's settings as well as acceleration and jerk, making it simple to make adjustments. A coiled cord that connects the LCD to the printer and enables screen removal makes it much simpler to change options and load prints thanks to the magnetic cradle. Ease of Use】PEI magnetic platform with a special coating and spring steel sheet for good adhesion and anti-warping, so that prints can be easily released or popped off by bending the print steel sheet.

The Elegoo Neptune 3 Plus* is worthwhile for everyone who is looking for a large format 3D printer with all essential features for a good print quality. It offers a direct drive extruder as well as excellent print bed adhesion due to the PEI print bed. This the largest object I have ever printed on a 3D printer myself. It's a vase design I found on Printables which was naturally printed using 'Vase Mode'. As is the case with most FDM 3D printers, there was no suitable Cura profile when the Neptune 3 Plus was released. However, since there is a good profile in Elegoo Cura Slicer, you can simply copy the settings there and paste them into Cura. The in-house developed direct drive dual-gear extruder ensures an extrusion ratio of 3:1, thus ensuring outstanding extrusion force for precise prints. Massive Build Volume】With a spacious build volume of 420x420x480mm³, our printer allows you to bring your ambitious designs to life, whether for large models or multiple smaller objects, this generous build volume provides ample space for your creations.

Customer Reviews

Well, I say impossible, but I did make an honest mistake. The large collection of neatly bundled wires from the bed first stop at the X axis motor (on the left hand side of the vertical gantry) before carrying on to the print head itself where they terminate. As the machine is shipped with the X axis at the top of the gantry I, without thought or warning from the instructions, passed the wire behind the brace and into the print head. Intelligent fan control: after printing, all fans will automatically stop working below 50℃ to extend fan lifespan, reduce noise, and save power. I measured the temperature distribution at 25 points on the print bed with a pyrometer. Surprisingly, the temperature distribution is very homogeneous. The deviation between the maximum and minimum value was only 1.1 °C. ELEGOO Neptune 3 FDM 3D Printer with Auto Leveling, Removable HD Touch Screen, Dual Gear Metal Extruder, Ultra-Quiet Printing, Ideal for Beginners, 220x220x280mm Printing Size Dual-Gear Direct Drive Extruder】The dual-gear direct drive extruder with a 5.2:1 reduction ratio for smooth and consistent extrusion, combined with the copper-titanium bi-metal throat pipe and unique air duct design, improve heat dissipation and reduce nozzle clogging.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment