276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Moomin Biscuits (175g)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They also sold some of the most delicious cakes here too! I ended upvisiting here twice on my visit as I loved it so much. Every treat was served in Moomin mugs, on Moomin plates, each cake or drink even had Moomin biscuits on top. As a child, she studied art in Helsinki and released some of her first Moomin sketches to a magazine called Garm in 1943.

Smakliga och traditionella Mumin-kex nu i den förtjusande svart färgade Mumin-kexburken. Burken glädjer även länge efter att kexen tagit slut.In addition to the fact that the Moomin stories have entertained, inspired and moved countless people over the decades, Moomins have also developed into quite a business over the years. Although I could go with a traditionally Finnish filter coffee (did you know that Finn’s drink the most coffee in the world?!), I was actually obsessed with their hot chocolate range. Biscuits 175 g, app. 58 pcs. Ingredients: Wheat flour, sugar, vegetable oil (rapeseed, palm), wheat starch, salt, raising agents (E500, E450), flavourings. May contain traces of milk, egg and soya lecithin. Lactose free, vegan. Producer: Fazer Confectionery, Finland. Size: 109 x 109 x 135 mm.

They had popcorn, white chocolate, and caramel, there were so many choices! In the end, I chose the Moomin special that came with Marshmallows on top. So I definitely found my happy place here in Helsinki.Here are all the reasons why you need to visit the Moomin Café Helsinki! Jansson was actually a Swedish-speaking Finn and so the first Moomin novels that she released were in Swedish and translated into Finnish and English later on.Jansson has said that many of the characters are self-portraits to some extent, as well as representations of the universal features of the human mind. For example the Groke – which roams around alone freezing everything she touches – is often interpreted as depicting the loneliness and negativity found in each human. Life lessons from Moomins

By 1954 a London newspaper, The Evening News, one of the biggest publications in the world at that time, publishes a comic strip of the Moomin’s. Over 20 million people see the strip in 40 countries! After this, the Moomin became popular worldwide with many of the Moomin novels being translated and sold. Walt Disney even made an offer to buy the rights for the Moomin’s off Tove but she refused. Sisältö: VEHNÄjauho, sokeri, kasviöljy (rypsi, palmu), VEHNÄTÄRKKI, suola, nostatusaineet (natriumbikarbonaatti, natriumpyrofosfaatti) ja aromit. SAATTAA SISÄLTÄÄ MAITOA, KANANMUNAA, SOIJALESITIINIÄ JA MUITA GLUTEENIA SISÄLTÄVIÄ VILJOJA. My favourite characters were the sassy Little My and the caring Moominmama. Probably as she let you choose your own dessert haha! Makoisat ja perinteikkäät lasten suosikkikeksit nyt ihastuttavassa mustassa Muumi -peltipurkissa joka jatkaa keräilypurkkien sarjaa. Purkki ilahduttaa vielä kauan sen jälkeen kun keksit ovat syöty.Moomins are a national icon in Finland, have inspired generations, and are a huge household name to Finns. As a national treasures of Finland, Moomin characters have found their way for example into Finnish stamps through the years. She is Finland’s most loved and revered artist and the most widely read Finnish author in the world. If you’re travelling further afield in Finland, there is the national Moomin museum in Tampere and a Moomin World in Naantali. Also, there’s now a theme park in Japan if you fancied flying a few thousand miles!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment