276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Adam's Polishes Adam's Active Pressure Washer 2.0 & Mega Foam Car Soap, Black, Grey

£235.84£471.68Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I really like this washer. I followed a Youtube video on how to connect this to a inexpensive power washer hose reel. It works like a charm. This pressure washer wasn’t built to a price point but instead permanence. If left up to me, I’m making a machine that’ll cost 3,000+ dollars, but I understand a pressure washer in that price range won’t appeal to the masses. Although I have zero interest in appealing to the masses, I believe in the progression philosophy where someone comes in the door at entry-level and works their way up to an ultimate level. This unit is exactly that; a worthy choice of a pressure washer but not one you’re going to have forever. Performance, Oh Man! To adapt this to a 3/8" Coupler you will need part number 24.0448(For aftermarket hoses with a 3/8" plug) Patented 5-Piston Pro Pump - The newly engineered pro pump gives the performance benefits of the Active VE52 but with TWICE THE LIFECYCLE (Increased durability has been unleased by utilizing higher resistive and Japanese/Korean imported components in pump and motor infrastructure

Great balance of GPM and PSI-With a 4.5 orifice nozzle we are seeing about 2.0 gallons per minute and 900psi which is perfect for washing cars. You can lower the orifice size to get more pressure or raise it to get more flow. Instructions. The warranty does not cover loss of use or other consequential damages arising from any of The Active VE52 pressure washer comes with an M22-15mm connection. All M22-15mm adapters are compatible with the Active VE52. If you desire to use M22-14mm fittings, you need to utilize the provided M2215-14mm adapter to convert the outlet size. Note: The provided adapter is not to be used with M22-15mm accessories. What size nozzle orifice comes with the Active VE52 nozzles and what after market sizes can I use?

The Active 2.0 (SE01) comes with a Reinforced 9650 Universal Motor and a Redesigned Patented 5-Piston Pro Pump. What do I do when I face a product defect or performance issue with the Active 2.0 (SE01)? The Active 2.0 (SE02) comes with a Reinforced 9650 Universal Motor and a Redesigned Patented 5-Piston Pro Pump. WHAT DO I DO WHEN I FACE A PRODUCT DEFECT OR PERFORMANCE ISSUE WITH THE ACTIVE 2.0 (SE02)?

Yes, the Active VE52 now comes with an upgraded purpose built 2-stage cut-off valve. This reduces sensitivity of the pressure washer to longer hoses and prevents cycling of the pump. What Pump and Motor is used on the Active VE52? The Active VE52 comes with a 9650 Universal Motor and a Patented 5-Piston Pump. What do I do when I face a product defect or performance issue with the Active VE52? The Active 2.0 (SE01) pressure washer comes with an M22-14mm connection. All M22-14mm adapters are compatible with the Active 2.0 (SE01). What size nozzle orifice comes with the Active 2.0 (SE01) nozzles and what after market sizes can I use? The Active 2.0 has a 14mm outlet instead of a 15mm. This size is important because we want to use the standard outlet size across the board as much as possible. orifice should be used (do not use a 1.1 orifice as you will over work the pump and increase electrical draw)You’ll wind up keeping this unit for a few years or less, but then you’ll want to upgrade to an AR630 or a Kranzle at some point. The beauty of having an install solution is that you can transfer the parts and fittings to your new pressure washer. Simply take this one down and put your new one up. Performance, Oh Man! Over the years, I've tested several pressure washers. This is the nicest unit I've used at this price point, by a long shot. All that other crap out there like the Ryobis and such made me resent this whole testing thing.

The Active 2.0 (SE02) pressure washer comes with an M22-14mm connection. All M22-14mm adapters are compatible with the Active 2.0 (SE02). What size nozzle orifice comes with the Active 2.0 (SE02) nozzles and what after market sizes can I use?

Griot's Garage The Boss Foam Cannon w/ 1.5mm Orifice and Mosmatic T304 Stainless Steel ¼” Male QD Plug The Active 2.0 (SE02) comes with a Reinforced 9650 Universal Motor and a Redesigned Patented 5-Piston Pro Pump. chains and tine, use of improper detergents, freezing, neglect, or non-compliance with the operating HIGH WATER FLOW & PRESSURE – The 1800-watt motor with the pump helps generate a peak pressure of 1800 PSI and an increased water flow of 2.0 GPM gives you 3600 cleaning units

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment