276°
Posted 20 hours ago

20 x Fruit Jellies Sticks. 2 Full Bags, 20 x 20g Fruity Jelly Straws 440g, Tik Tok Challenge.

£9£18.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Your jelly worms are going to need somewhere to sit on – a pile of dirt should do it – dirt made from crumbled chocolate biscuits. Place some biscuits in a food bag and smash with a rolling pin (or your fist if you’re that way inclined!) until you have crumbs. Dump them into a bowl and get ready for the unveiling of the jelly worms.

Now, if you’ll notice, part of the worms have clear Jello and part of the worms have opaque Jello. Don’t worry, you aren’t missing any steps, this will happen on it’s own without any effort from you. And he also snapped a picture of my splatter, because he wanted to rub it in that I messed up. Men!Once the Jello mixture is lukewarm, measure out 3/4 cups of whipping cream. (Remember, the full printable recipe is at the bottom of the post!) Add at least 15 drops of green food colouring. I added exactly 15 drops and you can see the colour mine turned out. You can add a few more drops of green if you want them browner. Don’t pour too fast though, or this will happen. I love that my husband actually managed to snap a picture of this. Oops! I read that some people tried using a rolling pin to squeeze theirs out, but I didn’t try it myself. If you do try it, be sure to let me know if it works!

Run the straw under hot water for a few seconds. I ran them under hot water until the leftover Jello gunk on the outside of the straws washed off. If you don’t do this part, you won’t be able to get them out of the straw. I put the jar in the fridge for 24 hours to set. The recipe I followed said they’ll be fine after 8 hours in the fridge, but I ran out of daylight hours to take my photos for you, so I had to wait until the following day. Ja, hvis de opbevares i en lufttæt beholder, kan Jelly Straws holde sig friske i op til flere måneder. Er jelly straws velegnede til vegetarer og veganere? Ja, emballagen fra jelly straws kan genanvendes, hvis det er fremstillet af genanvendelige materialer. Det er vigtigt at læse emballagens mærkater og følge de lokale genanvendelsesretningslinjer. Hvilke smage er de mest populære inden for jelly straws?You have to squeeze out Every. Single. Worm. Make sure you give yourself plenty of time for this step! You’ll be doing it at least 100 times.

I ran out of time to squeeze out all of the worms, so what you’re seeing is only about 1/3 of the straws that were in the jar. It was dinner time, and it was taking longer than I planned to get them all out. Sorry guys! Nogle af de mest populære smage inden for jelly straws er jordbær, vindruer, grøn te, mango og lychee. Men der er også mange andre smage og varianter at vælge imellem. Er det sikkert for børn at spise jelly straws? Now this was one of those glorious moments that made the perfectionist in me REALLY happy. See the empty measuring cup? And see the level of the liquid in the mason jar? PERFECT FIT!! : ) This recipe is AWESOME! It worked perfectly! I can’t guarantee anyone will actually want to eat them if you make them, but it will SO be worth it! Just imagine making an awesome dessert, and then putting these on top of it. haha… I think I might do that just for fun, since I still have 2/3’s of the worms left over in the fridge.

Run hot water over the bottom of the jar to loosen the mixture. You may need to run a knife around the side. Pull apart the straws and run them under hot water. Squeeze the end of the straw to gently push the worm out from the top to the bottom. Soak the gelatine leaves in cold water for 5 minutes. Cut the jelly into cubes in a bowl. Squeeze the water from the gelatine leaves and add to the bowl then pour over the boiling water stirring to completely dissolve. When the lumps have gone stir through the cold water and glitter. Allow to cool completely (this way the gold glitter won’t completely sink to the bottom). Now, I’m not going to lie, it does take a bit of effort to make these. They turned out really well, but you have to give yourself a day to let them set, and then at least 45 minutes to push them all out of the straws. So it’s definitely not a last minute thing. Meanwhile stretch out your straws so the bendy bit is as full as it can be then find a long glass to put them in. You should have enough so they fit snuggly. If they don’t, tie the straws together with string or an elastic band. Once the jelly is cool pour into your glass then add the straws – bendy bit first as this will be your wiggly worm. Chill in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight until the jelly has set.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment