276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Flat Cats Window protection for Cats Standard Single Pack (60cm x 115cm Grey Mesh/White Fixings)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They often nap anywhere and because of their adoration for heights, they quite often prone to falling. Tension bars are designed to keep bottles and items secure in RV refrigerators but can fit into window tracks. Once again, thank you very much, I now have peace of mind that come the warmer months the windows can be left open and Millie is perfectly safe. Hi, Dominic, Just to let you know that my FlatCats arrived this morning - and I had them installed by midday. It’s recommended for 30-, 32-, and 34-inch wide doors and comes in three colors: silver, brown, and white.

It is made of vinyl-coated polyester and is intended to replace the existing screen material in your doors and windows.

But now he trusts that I have his best interest in mind and actually backs off from what he's doing and runs back towards wherever "home" is. I'm so thankful I have pet insurance because the vet said without the surgery it's unlikely the bone would fuse back together correctly and the leg would need to be amputated, and I'd feel even more guilty than I already do if she had to have the leg removed. The screen has stood up to lots of climbing did you get those pics of my kittens (monsters) haahahahahah.

Therefore, your best bet is to pick up a cat window screen or guard to make sure that you and your kitty can enjoy a taste of the outdoors without the dangers that exist, especially if you live in an area with a lot of predators. If your home doesn’t currently have window screens, cat-proof or otherwise, you may want to start with a universal-fit option like this one from Fenestrelle. it's great to eliminate the insect visitors too, with the balmy weather we've been having this year. The configuration of my conservatory is such that the photos I managed to take this afternoon don't show them off to best advantage. Whether you’re making dinner and you find a little furball climbing up your pants or you look over and your kitten has made it halfway up your window or drapes, you know that they can be super mischievous — you also know that a lot can happen in very little time.Its stance of putting consumers first is protected and enshrined in the legally-binding MSE Editorial Code. The beauty of this adjustable window screen is that you don’t need to use any tools or fasteners to install it. Cat-proof window screens offer a more secure, sustainable solution to keep your indoor cat safe when the windows are open.

As soon as one of my cats finds his or her way up to the window ledge, I shall get a picture of them. I received a card on Friday but haven't had chance to collect them from the post office yet, which I'll do tomorrow. Phifer is a well-known name in the cat-proof window-screen world, and the reviews on this roll of replacement screen point to the reasons why. It all arrived yesterday and we are really really delighted with it - though we have lost our dinner table to our sunbathing cats!Ive sent a photo of my cat in his new favourite place, sitting on top of the toilet looking out of the open bathroom window! They are sturdy products, I have had one of the cats climbing it and it held very well under her weight. My windows have a side well where the window slides up and down-not sure if all windows have that feature, but placing the ends of the bars there helps with stability. Janis from Glynn Larne, County Antrim, Northern Ireland has just purchased some Flat Cats ahead of the arrival of two new kittens.

Stops our curious cat from getting out onto the balcony and visiting (traumatising) the Neighbours' dog. This will at least prevent your cat from pushing the screen out of place, but it doesn’t do anything for the screen itself because your cat may still be able to scratch through it. To install, you’ll need to remove your old screens from the frames and replace them with the new, sturdier screen.Thought you might like to see Claudia our cat enjoying the fresh air and watching the reason why I had to fit them (five very boisterous yard dogs! Yes, window meshes for cats are a suitable solution for rental properties or temporary installations. Many thanks – and it was fantastic to have all the windows open yesterday, and enjoy the breeze and not have to worry about my cats! Cats can easily push many standard window screens out of place, especially if the screen is older or the frame is damaged. This is usually a relatively cheap solution but if your cat doesn’t mind a sticky paw, it may not be as effective.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment