276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Majoras Mask Link Amiibo - TLOZ Collection (Nintendo Switch/3DS/Wii U)

£26.33£52.66Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Zelda’s BotW Amiibo is also prepared to pretty up your paraglider, with the aptly dubbed Hyrule Princess fabric. But before you secure that rare drop, expect to see lots of cooking ingredients and stones — including some valuable ones — falling from the sky. Breath of the Wild’s Archer Link Amiibo has a couple of standout drops, including the Tunic of Memories Paraglider Fabric and the Ancient Blade weapon. Those preferring the Nintendo 64-inspired Time armor set will want to tap their 30th Anniversary series’ Ocarina Link. This Amiibo may also give you raw meat, swords and the Lon Lon Ranch fabric variant for your paraglider. Below you'll find the rewards we've earned using compatible Amiibos in Tears of the Kingdom so far: Amiibo

Amiibo guide - CNN Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Amiibo guide - CNN

The Zelda and Loftwing amiibo will eventually gift you the Goddess Fabric for your paraglider, along with a variety of bows (Knight's Bow, Soldier's Bow) and rare stones (Amber, Opal, etc ) in the chest. Not sure if it's changed since BOTW since my epona carried over from that game, but she doesn't have max stats as stated in the article. She just has a balance of all 4 star stats. As it stands, there are currently 26 Zelda Amiibo. These include recent Zelda releases like Breath of the Wild and the Skyward Sword remaster as well as the Zelda 30th Anniversary, and Super Smash Bros. series. Unlike Amiibo from other collections (which only drop a handful of loose supplies) Zelda Amiibo dish out their daily dose of goodies alongside a chest containing a rarer item. Unfortunately, there’s no guarantee you’ll pull the best prize immediately, but if you keep scanning each day, you’ll eventually collect everything on offer. Zelda's Breath of the Wild amiibo is handy if you're in a pinch for money or herbs, as her chest drops with plenty of vegetables and healthy cooking ingredients, along with a precious gem inside the coffer.The only amiibo I have seen that has truly caught my eye as of late was the Zelda with her Loftwing one that was released a good long while ago. It is just so colorful and unique in comparison to some of the other ones that I am tempted to get it even though I don't collect amiibo anymore. Though to be fair I hardly collected them in the first place. I don't collect things like I used to.

amiibo - The Legend of Zelda amiibo - The Legend of Zelda

keife191 I got the Sea-breeze boomerang from the Smash Toon Link, so I think there's some crossover amongst the various entriesScanning Breath of the Wild’s Link Rider Amiibo can score you the Hylian-Hood Fabric. You can use this scrap of cloth to customize your paraglider. From the first of Breath of the Wild's two Link amiibo, archer Link can drop a chest containing a Soldier's Bow, alongside lots of meat and fish — perfect survival food.

Link amiibo - TLOZ Collection (Nintendo The Legend of Zelda Link amiibo - TLOZ Collection (Nintendo

Figures shown not actual size and designs may vary. Compatibility and functionality of amiibo may vary per game. Software updates may be required. Toon Zelda has some rather lovely rewards up for grabs. While the chest can have rare stones, including Luminous Stones, inside. If you’re a loyal fan of The Legend of Zelda franchise, there’s a good chance you’ve got a couple dozen Amiibo that have been collecting dust since you rolled credits on Breath of the Wild. Thankfully, with the recent release of Tears of the Kingdom, all those Link and Zelda figures — as well as those of their friends and foes — can once again be leveraged to do much more than express your fandom.With Ganondorf actually appearing in Tears of the Kingdom, Link's sworn enemy will deliver a slew of raw meat along with either a rare gem ( Amber, Luminous Stones, Sapphire, etc) or one of a few different weapons like a Gerudo Claymore, or even better yet, the Dusk Claymore that he wielded in Twilight Princess. Sometimes he'll drop some Bokoblin Guts or even an exploding barrel, so watch out. The Link's Awakening amiibo offers totally new garb that wasn't in BOTW at all. The Link's Awakening amiibo drops barrels full of apples, arrows, and on occasion Hylian Shrooms. You could get a random bushel of arrows too, but the usual treasure chest comes with weapons like a Soldier's Broadsword, or the unique Egg Fabric for your paraglider. You don't have permission to access "http://www.bigw.com.au/gaming/nintendo-switch/nintendo-switch-accessories/nintendo-amiibo-figures/c/6412113102103" on this server. Eurogamer.net is owned by Gamer Network Limited, a ReedPop company and subsidiary of Reed Exhibitions Limited. I’ve totally had multiple Eponas in BOTW at my stable though. Speaking of which, I was pleasantly surprised all my horses from the first game were waiting on me!

Amiibo Unlocks - IGN Best Tears of the Kingdom Amiibo Unlocks - IGN

I'm missing some other Zelda amiibo (including the Zelda & Loftwing one @Dpullam mentioned which I agree being at least among the best ones) so fingers crossed they'll eventually rerelease those, too! Biggoron's Sword is a potential drop, but usually, the younger version of the Hero of Time drops a chest that contains a Soldier's Claymore, along with various types of raw meat and arrows. You can also get the 'of Time' set from this amiibo:

I did like that my horses are still in the stable, that was very cool and unexpected. Makes me wonder what happened to my Zero cycle though. I guess that went away with the rest of Link's powers when he got zapped in the beginning on the game? Below you'll find all of the Paraglider Fabric we've recieved from Amiibos so far. It's important to note that, to change your Paraglider design, you have to visit the Dye Shop in Hateno Village. Link (Tears of the Kingdom) Credit: Nintendo. | Image credit: Nintendo. Link (Rider) Credit: Nintendo. | Image credit: Nintendo. Link (Majora's Mask) Credit: Nintendo. | Image credit: Nintendo. Zelda and Loftwing (Skyward Sword HD) Credit: Nintendo. | Image credit: Nintendo. Link (Skyward Sword) Urbosa Zelda (Super Smash Bros.) Link (Super Smash Bros.) and Link (Twilight Princess) Revali Ganondorf Bokoblin Link (Archer - Breath of the Wild) Link (8-Bit - The Legend of Zelda) Zelda (Breath of the Wild) Link (Ocarina of Time) Guardian Daruk Toon Zelda (The Wind Waker) Link (Link's Awakening) Mipha Toon Link (The Wind Waker) How to use Tears of the Kingdom Amiibos The Legend of Zelda’s big bad, Ganondorf, drops the Demon King Paraglider Fabric and sometimes rewards players with the Dusk Claymore.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment