276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Godox AD600Pro AD600 Pro TTL Studio Flash 2.4G Wireless X System HSS 1/8000s with High Performance Li-ion Battery Outdoor Strobe Compatible for Canon E-TTLII Nikon Sony FUJI Olympus Panasonic Camera

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The lithium-ion battery of the AD600Pro is rear-mounted, meaning it takes up much less space and acts as a counter-weight when applying a heavy softbox or umbrella to increase stability. Defects that occur during the warranty period will be repaired free of charge, as soon as possible, which should not exceed 14 days from the date of accepting the equipment for repair. Group C was the AD360 II using a snoot with a grid to create a highlight in the rich brown hair of CJ, our volunteer model.

System XWith the built-in System X receiver, the flash can also be remotely controlled and triggered using TTL and HSS automation (up to 1/8000s using System X) from a distance of up to 100m. The AD600 Pro TTL is equipped with a maximum LED modeling light of 38W which is the equivalent of a 500W halogen bulb. The deadline may be extended if the repair requires the import of spare parts and other random situations beyond the control of Godox. This is a cookie set by Facebook and is used to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers.We've been using a full production version of this 120 fps sports camera, to see what you gain (and, perhaps, lose). The colour consistency is now matched by other Off-Camera Flash (OCF) units, such as Elinchrom with their ELB 500 TTL, which I reviewed previously HERE. The AD600Pro Witstro features a high-speed sync mode that works with shutter speeds up to 1/8000 seconds, offering flash durations from 1/220 to 1/10,100 seconds. Mainstream Compatibility】 The AD600Pro is compatible with a variety of leading camera brands, such as Canon E-TTL II, Nikon i-TTL automatic flash, Sony, Fujifilm, Olympus, Panasonic and more. It offers up to 600Ws with nine steps of output power, ranging from 1/1 to 1/256, and comes with a powerful 28.

Compact Speed Ring: The QR-P120’s speed ring has been designed to be as small as possible, making storage and transportation easier, whilst taking up less space than your average softbox of this type. One thing I found a little awkward about the original Godox AD600 was the fact there was no handle, so it tended to be a two-handed affair when handling the head, such as fitting it to a larger softbox etc. High speed sync also worked a charm, but as with any HSS implementation, the higher the shutter speed, the more power in the unit you will need to keep up. The flash is equipped with a newly designed flash head that allows you to effectively use all available light modifiers. SK400II-VThe SK400II-V studio flash is a simple but effective unit in which we can adjust the power between 1/16 to 1/1.I know that Lightroom does tethering, but I did not have all day, and I had not performed a blood sacrifice to get Lightroom tethering to operate. GHz wireless X system with a range of up to 328', the AD600Pro Witstro All-In-One Outdoor Flash from Godox is a versatile tool compatible with several TTL systems including Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, Olympus, and Panasonic options. That’s why we’ll make it in our best interest to offer you the very best option should you find them cheaper. I wanted to emphasize that there is great advantage to TTL flash in terms of speed in getting the shot as we moved from a one light, to two light, to three light setup. Another unique setting is its Stable color temperature mode, which tightly controls color to keep temperature changes within ±75K across the entire power range.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment