276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ootb Penis Mug

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Coffee Mug 15 oz. | Penis St. Erogenous - Who's UR Daddy | Inappropriate Coffee Mug | Gag Gift | Bachelor Party Gift | Made in the USA She said that she had to stop her mom from buying a penis cup. Omg, this sounded quite interesting, and I felt the need to comment on her post. “I had hoped there would be a picture of the penis cup.”

Penis Mug Ceramic - Etsy UK Penis Mug Ceramic - Etsy UK

Funny theatre white glossy mug, Actors gift, Pantomime gift, theatre gift for her, theatre gift for him I don’t know which of the designs I’ve seen while researching was the design the potter made for the king, but my guess is it was this, or something similar to it. I’m only giving links to the photos I found so as not to offend anyone who doesn’t want to see the photos.The outside of the mug reads, ‘For My Best Friend’. But, the moisture of the interior has a penis inside it! That came out wrong… or did it? Point is, anyone who drinks from this mug (much like anyone who uses a public bathroom with a glory hole) is about to get surprised by a penis appearing out of the blue.

Penis in Mug - Etsy UK Penis in Mug - Etsy UK

Brown Handmade Ceramic Boob Mug, Tits Mug, Dark Brown Ceramic Boobie Cup, Ceramic Tits Mug, Tits Cup, Handmade Nude Ceramic There are no two ways about it – this mug is covered with hundreds of micro penises. An inspired design that casually treads the fine line between subtle abstract masterpiece and horrendous phallic overload. Is it just us or does it have a bit of a Scandi vibe going on?

Search

Cunt Mug, Cunt, Rude Mug, Funny Mug, Secret Santa, Gift for colleague, Gift for workmate, Gift for Mate, Rude Gift, Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. Humorous Penis Costume 11oz Mug, Quirky Morning Coffee Cup, Perfect for Livening Up Breakfast, Unique Adult Birthday Gift, Penis Characters

Penis Porcelain Mug Gift Republic GR452079 Micro Penis Porcelain Mug

Micro Penis Mug, Funny Office Joke, Best Friend Gift, Birthday Gift, Gift for Her, Gift for Him, Boyfriend Gift, Boss Gift, Gift for Wife Made by Humans All of our products are designed and hand-printed by actual human people, right here in the USA. In one variation, the penis is used as a spout, of sorts. A penis becomes the handle. However, many holes exist around the rim of the mug making it impossible to drink from anywhere but the penis. Look at it in this photo to see what I mean. Pimmel swarm wine cup with a funny motif by Fräulein Heiligenscheiss | Gift idea, funny mug for bachelorette parties

All {{ overall.style }} Product Reviews

Personalised Funny Engagement Gift for her, Funny wedding present, Rude wedding gift woman, bestie engagement gift

Office Dick Mug – Risque Gifts

Handmade Ceramic, Boob Mug, 5.17 oz, Boobies Mug, Feminist Gift, Ceramic Mug, Espresso Cup, Gift for Mom, Christmas Gift We love a brew and a laugh, so why not combine the two and treat someone to a Penis Mug! Get yours today. I love it! It may seem a bit juvenile to most, but King D. Luís must’ve had a great sense of humor. Barry Wood Meme Heat Transition 11oz Mug - Funny Rude Gift - Naughty Secret Santa - Men's Rude Novelty Present. Uncensored. Rude mug. Joke. Penis Mug Rude Mugs, Adult Coffee Mug, Presents For Her, Rude Presents, Best Friends mug, Hen Party CMUG-104Tits The Season To Be Jolly Mug - Boobs - Breasts - Christmas - Christmas - Mug - Tis The Season - Funny Mug - Funny Xmas Mug As for other phallic-satirical ceramics, people can find penis ashtrays, various styles of penis cups, mugs with women’s bosoms, and so on. Not having been to Portugal yet, I would guess that they can be found all over the country but especially in Caldas da Rainha. Look at the photo near the bottom of this blog post about the ceramics of Caldas da Rainha. Make your friends blush on a hen do thanks to this phallic cup! The Penis Mug is made from the finest china and is as sturdy as any other cup in your cupboard, it’s very hard!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment