276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nanopi R6C Mini Router OpenWRT with PCle 2.5Gbps Ethernet LPDDR4X 8GB RAM 6Tops NPU Mali-G610 GPU Rockchip RK3588S CPU for NAS IOT Smart Gateway Support Android FriendlyWrt (with CNC Metal Case)

£379.995£759.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

These are officially maintained for this board by their respective creators, which also makes them great, stable choices. Perhaps this is due to an active and vibrant community, or just more care given to polishing an often overlooked, albeit essential, component of boards like these. On the "Interface Configuration" page you can set the WiFi mode and SSID, and then go to "Wireless Security" to change the password.

Still, it’s a good representation of how “snappy” an OS feels during use, which is, arguably, also reliant on software.

It would still be possible to install the bootloader on the eMMC flash, then switch to the SSD, but if he purchased the cheaper model without internal storage so that might not be possible, unless with a weird setup with the bootloader on the microSD card the main OS on the SSD. This allows the OSDs to offload replication traffic to a separate network, vastly increasing overall I/O. img” — the only links that I can find that work are for FriendlyWrt — which is a GUI-less, stripped down Linux with half the command missing. Using FriendlyCore, the NanoPi R6S becomes a capable embedded edge computing platform, capable of driving even demanding multimedia applications. A lot of the heft comes from the passive thermal solution of the optional custom enclosure, the design of which is in stark contrast with the bland box.

The wiki has a “download link” link that eventually takes me to a Google Drive share with the images: https://drive. The FriendlyElec Wiki has documentation to boot up the NanoPi R6C from eMMC or from the MicroSD card.Ethernet overall, the NanoPi R6C is a board with multiple Ethernet ports, a light NAS, and the ability to play videos with a support upto 2.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment