276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Direct Hits (Standard)

£2.995£5.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

a b McLean, Craig (November 8, 2013). "The Killers: 10 years of unashamedly killer tunes". The Independent . Retrieved November 12, 2013.

‎Direct Hits - Album by The Killers - Apple Music

Flowers is proud of the release: "It's a celebration of this decade for us. Some people maybe wouldn't do so much for a 'Best of', but I was introduced to a lot of music from bands' 'Best ofs', from Elton John to The Cars to Otis Redding, Johnny Cash... So I want to promote it! I'm happy to have one." [7]

Sting

Direct Hits is a greatest hits compilation album by American group The Killers. It encapsulates a decade of releases, taking singles and hits from all four of the bands studio LPs. Direct Hits (deluxe edition liner notes). The Killers. Island Records. 2013. B0019323-10. {{ cite AV media notes}}: CS1 maint: others in cite AV media (notes) ( link)

Direct Hits (Deluxe) - Album by The Killers - Apple Music ‎Direct Hits (Deluxe) - Album by The Killers - Apple Music

CD review: The Killers' 'Direct Hits' is premature, predictable - Las Vegas Weekly". lasvegasweekly.com. November 20, 2013 . Retrieved October 31, 2021. The Killers at Hyde Park in 2017. Ronnie Vannucci Jr. (drums), Dave Keuning (guitar) and Brandon Flowers (vocals, keys)

Barlow, Eve (March 22, 2015). "Brandon Flowers on The Desired Effect: 'Every song on this album is a single' ". The Guardian. When their label first raised the idea of a greatest hits album, Flowers says the band was surprised: "I'm a little young to already be putting out a greatest-hits album. This is premature, but the label was going to do it anyway ... so we decided to get involved with the artwork and contribute a couple of songs." [8] Drummer Ronnie Vannucci Jr. agreed: "We'd wait another 10 years if it was up to us, but it's a contractual thing. We can fill a CD so it makes good business sense at this time of year. However, it's not like we're so pleased with ourselves we want to put it out. It feels like a douchie move." [9] Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License and the GFDL; additional terms may apply. See Terms of Use for details.

The Killers – Direct Hits (2018, 180 Gram - Discogs The Killers – Direct Hits (2018, 180 Gram - Discogs

ARIA Top 100 Albums for 2019". Australian Recording Industry Association . Retrieved September 23, 2020. Italiancharts.com – The Killers – Direct Hits 2003 2013". Hung Medien. Retrieved February 13, 2016.Dutchcharts.nl – The Killers – Direct Hits 2003 2013" (in Dutch). Hung Medien. Retrieved November 17, 2013. According to vocalist Brandon Flowers, Direct Hits was originally entitled Cream. He notes, "The initial idea, which maybe was better, was Cream. It was my idea. It was a play on the fact that we put out a B-sides compilation called Sawdust. And so it made sense to call the ones that were our best Cream." Flowers' original idea for the album sleeve featured the Hoover Dam and a reservoir of cream. [7] Release [ edit ] Cohen, Ian (November 21, 2013). "The Killers: Direct Hits". Pitchfork . Retrieved November 21, 2013. ARIA Charts – Accreditations – 2020 Albums" (PDF). Australian Recording Industry Association . Retrieved June 26, 2020.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment