276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Idepet New Funny Pet Clothes Pirate Dog Cat Costume Suit Corsair Dressing up Party Apparel Clothing for Cat Dog Plus Hat (M)

£10.105£20.21Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

My chihuahuas fit in the small and medium costumes and my pug (he is a little small for a pug) fit in the large. If you’ve already done that, your item hasn’t arrived, or it’s not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case. If you have a specific color buckle in mind please message me ahead of time to see if that option is available.

Możesz również przeszukać produkty, które oferowane są z darmową lub szybką dostawą, oraz darmowym zwrotem, aby zawęzić wyniki wyszukiwania w odniesieniu do cat pirate costume! Your videos (and you) are PURRFECT and we are glad that the rest of the online world has discovered that!This costume set comes with two pieces: a pirate hat (with skull and crossbones obviously) and a black and white striped pirate bodysuit.

I put it on the cat one Saturday morning, let him get used to it and then opened the bedroom door to let him jump on the bed with my boyfriend, who was asleep, as a surprise. The hat also has a strap that I couldn't figure out So I just set it on his head long enough to get a picture. Our dog shook the hat off his head after two minutes and it slung under his neck but it did not seem to create a walking or strangling hazard. She looks so cute in the costume which is well made and seems durable enough to last a few years without an issue.We had to cut off the elastic cuffs to fit his slightly chunkier paws in, but other than that, it fits him great! if your cat wears this outfit for longer than a photoshoot, it might bring out their sociopathic tendencies even more. My little guy doesn't like hats and constantly tries to take them off but this costume comes with the ability to put their ears through and velcro under their chin which keeps it a little extra secure and I was even able to keep it on him for a good hour or so without having to re-adjust it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment