276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Women Hurt Girls - A lesbian spanking triple feature [BDSM Ff Spanking Punishment Age Gap Submission]

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In a jocular atmosphere in a Texas high-school classroom, a sports coach administers one paddle swat. A six-minute report (Nov 2007) includes an interview with a rural principal who believes the paddle is effective, and still uses it regularly. Sudan: Public whipping of a woman for wearing trousers (2010). A very distasteful scene, made worse by the stupid manner in which it is carried out. Sadly, I currently do not have a Korean translator. But if you know anyone interested in helping, feel free to refer them to me.

Two youths paddled by, allegedly, their father. UPDATE: It now appears that this clip is from South Africa, not the United States. Extra text added. United States: TV news anchor Shepard Smith describes getting paddled at his private school in the late 1970s. Betty is a mother of three from Arizona. At the time of interview, her two daughters were aged nine and ten, and she also had a 10-year-old stepdaughter.

Fun/Fraternity/Folklore CP

Baby please, I swear I’ll tell you everything. Can we just talk about this?” She groaned, finding herself now naked from the waist down. Natalie looked up at her, her hands on Jill’s hips. You are to do as you’re told, little girl. You do not tell me no!” She continued spanking for a full minute before stopping. Caught on camera at a public swimming pool in present-day Iran, punishment is administered with a flipper by the swim coach. Three versions of a scene from one of the St Johns schools of Canada, part of our series on "Top CP Schools". Welcome to the North family, an adventurous and creative family! This is the endeavour of a lifetime by two eccentric moms!

I know it will be an adjustment, but I think it’s what is best for you. If you really think you need to smoke, we can discuss that. But I’d prefer if you didn’t, and I’d like to make that enforceable” Natalie replied, knitting her fingers together before resting them on the table in front of her. Jill turned slightly pink and looked down at the paper as if studying it. She shifted in her chair uncomfortably without replying. Why yes, she knows. Little rascal scouted me earlier today to try and confirm it, matter of fact. I had to shoot at her in front of Bobo to make it look like I aimed to kill her. We had a…confrontation at the bar that didn’t end well. Point is, she knows. She figured it out long before anyone else, that’s for sure.”United States: TV news item on school CP from February 2011: Report on demonstration by students, parents and alumni against a ban on paddling at St Augustine High in New Orleans.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment