276°
Posted 20 hours ago

[ma:nyo] Bifida Complex Ampoule - 50ml / MANYO FACTORY/Korean cosmetic

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Hello, our favorite molecule that helps us wake up in the morning and then keeps us going through the day. As a super well-known stimulant from coffee, tea and plenty of other soft drinks,Caffeine needs no introduction. So we will skip right to the part where we talk about what the hell it does in so-so many cosmetic products.

ลองใช้ รีวิว Manyo Bifida Biome Complex Ampoule ขวดน้ำตาล

On the other hand, if you like the very soothing and moisturizing effect of the ANR, it’s still the case with the Bifida Complex Ampoule. In terms of results, I didn’t see any difference between the two. They’re both doing the job! Super common soothing ingredient. It can be found naturally in the roots & leaves of the comfrey plant, but more often than not what's in the cosmeticproductsis produced synthetically. The Manyo Bifida Complex Ampoule has really plumped up my skin like no other skincare product. I never knew my skin could look this plump yet here I am and now I know better. My skin feels soft, and smooth, and looks much better.

Bifida Ferment Lysate, Butylene Glycol, Bifida Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, Glycerin, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Lactobacillus/Pumpkin Fruit Ferment Filtrate, Aureobasidium Pullulans Ferment, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, Leontopodium Alpinum Callus Culture Extract, Cutibacterium Granulosum Ferment Extract Filtrate(5,000ppm), Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Squalane, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Copper Tripeptide-1, Tromethamine, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Propanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dextrin, Water, Caffeine, Benzyl Glycol, Sodium Phytate, Hydrolyzed Algin, Xanthan Gum, Epigallocatechin Gallate, Carbomer, Physalis Alkekengi Calyx Extract, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Extract, Adenosine Where to Buy Manyo Bifida Complex Ampoule This means that on the one side it can optimize water reserves by increasing important NMFs (natural moisturizing factors - things that are naturally in the skin and help to keep it hydrated) - like hyaluronic acid and chondroitin sulfate - in the skin. On the other side, it also limits water loss by improving the skin barrier with increased lipid (ceramides and cholesterol) and protein synthesis. I talk about it all the time, I’ve been experimenting with retinol products for several months now and my skin is more sensitive than usual. So my skincare routine is very much focused on soothing and moisturizing effects right now.

Bifida Biome Ampoule Pad | ma:nyo US Bifida Biome Ampoule Pad | ma:nyo US

It contains 90% probiotic extract (which I wrote about in my Focus article on fermented ingredients), very popular at the moment because they soothe sensitive skin and help to restore the famous microbiome (= the bacterial flora of the skin). Believe it or not, I only tried the famous Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II serum by the American brand Estée Lauder very recently! A super small, chemically chopped up version of sodium hyaluronate. Small molecular weight (SMW) HA is a controversial ingredient: it can penetrate deep into the skin and moisturize deeper layers but might act as a pro-inflammatory agent. the very soothing effect. It’s a perfect serum if you use acids and/or retinol, or if you have a very sensitive skin.

A traditional Chinese herbal medicineloaded with potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory flavonoids such as baicalin, baicalein,and wogonin.If that would not be enough, Skullcap Rootis also claimed to have antimicrobial and antifungal properties (also againstP.acnes and Malassezia furfur) as well [more] what‑it‑does The difference in my complexion is very noticeable. I used to have some red areas on my cheeks and nose but now my skin looks less blotchy and completely even-toned. This serum adds a certain radiance to my skin, which I have never experienced before. Great Base for Makeup As often with Korean brands, the price is quite reasonable, especially when you look at its formula! Nr. 2 magic property is that licorice is a potent anti-inflammatory. Glabridin has also some soothing properties but the main active anti-inflammatory component is glycyrrhizin. It’s used to treat several skin diseases that are connected to inflammation including atopic dermatitis, rosacea or eczema.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment