276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Gits Dosai Mix, 500 g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Note– My idli dosa batter already had salt in it so I didn’t add any. Add salt to taste if your batter doesn’t have salt in it. If you don’t have the batter ready, you can also use store-bought idli dosa batter available in any Indian store. Lower the flame while spreading the uttapam and then cook on medium flame after flipping for crisp and golden results. Onion– You can use Red Onion, White Onion, brown, or Shallots. Make sure to dice the onion really finely. But still, I have those days when I have no clue what to make. Sometimes you are just tired of eating the same old stuff and sometimes you just don’t have the energy to cook from scratch.

Gits Instant Rice Dosa Breakfast Mix, Makes 20 per Pack, Pure Gits Instant Rice Dosa Breakfast Mix, Makes 20 per Pack, Pure

Rasam powder, podi masala, or gun powder – If I am in the rush or I do not feel like chopping the veggies in the morning, that time I sprinkle rasam powder, podi masala, or gun powder over it. It tastes fantastic. It is Hearty and a fail-proof south Indian breakfast/meal recipe that does not need any special techniques.Optional step – Flip the uttapam again (vegetable side up) and then sprinkle some podi masala on top of the veggies. Once you see bubbles on the top (image 2), add in your toppings (Here I have added onion, bell pepper, tomato, green chilies, and cilantro) and press in gently. (image 3 to 7) Sometimes, making breakfast, lunch or dinner can be challenging. It’s hard to come up with options! They are a cross between dosa and idli. The edges of this pancake are crispy like dosa and its core is pillowy soft like idli. Carefully flip the uttapam and allow the top side to cook for 1 to 2 minutes as the onions start to caramelize. (image 9)

Dosa Mixes To Prepare Scrumptious Dosa At Home 5 Best Instant Dosa Mixes To Prepare Scrumptious Dosa At Home

Podi Masala (Optional)– I like to sprinkle a little bit of Podi masala on my uttapamas. But it’s completely optional. You can even use chaat masala. Note– Always cook on medium to low heat. This way it will cook well from the inside too. If cooking on high flame, it will stay raw from inside and you will taste batter while eating. So be patient. Learn how to make uthappam at home for your next meal with this easy step-by-step process and video. Jump to:Tomato – Just like an onion, this verity of uttapa is topped with circles of thinly sliced tomato, chilies, and cilantro. Bell pepper– I have used green bell pepper. You can use any color pepper. Make sure to chop it finely. South Indian breakfast recipe – Uttapam, is a delicious savory pancake with crispy golden edges and a pillowy soft center. This recipe is made with fermented rice and urad dal batter, known as idli-dosa batter, and topped with different vegetables. Beetroot – Sometimes I also add grated beetroot for some extra health benefit. Uthappam made with beetroot also looks very pretty. Green Chili– It adds the perfect spice to this savory pancake. If you are making it for kids, omit it.

Gits Instant Breakfast Mix Dosa Reviews | Home Tester Club Gits Instant Breakfast Mix Dosa Reviews | Home Tester Club

Fill the batter in the reusable ketchup bottle and make inch circles on the pan. Add the toppings, drizzle some oil or ghee and gently flip them with a small spoon or a fork. (image 10 to 13)You can use cabbage, corn, broccoli, mushroom, etc. Get creative and use toppings that your family loves. You can just use one topping or go for more. Take the uttapam out and serve with the topping side up with coconut chutney, Peanut chutney, or onion chutney and sambar. My family prefers a little bit spicy uttapa and hence added finely chopped green chilies as a topping, skip this if you do not like it or serve it to kids.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment