276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bunheads Unisex-Adult Ouch Pouch

£6.5£13.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Alternatively you can stitch the sides starting at the bulky centre around the zipper and only stitch down the side, then flip the piece so you can stitch the second side also starting from the bulky centre. Then stitch along the bottom separately. You would then do the same thing for the lining side. MOM TRENDY ♥ KID FRIENDLY - YOU FILL. OUCH POUCHES - Arrive 'Empty' for you to fill with your own first aid supplies

Next, you will repeat the same process on the other end of the zipper tape. But first, you must trim the zipper to the size required – in this case, our overall zipper length is to be 8-3/4″ long from each zipper tab end. To achieve this I use my cutting board as a dimension guide, and place the sewn tab end at 0″ and the second tab at the required 8-3/4″ mark. Then, mark the zipper at the point it needs to be trimmed so it will sit within the zipper tab sandwich, with a tiny bit of wiggle room. (Sorry, I didn’t photograph this step!) Place the lining piece wrong side up on top of the piece just sewn. Pin, glue or use clips to secure the lining in place.Australia, Canada,Cyprus, Iceland, India, Japan, Kuwait, Malaysia, Malta, New Zealand, Oman, Serbia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine,USA Starting with the end beginning with the zipper pull, trim the ends of the zipper tape so each side extends 1/2″ beyond the metal teeth stops.

first off, I bought this for my wife because of the name alone.... don't take that to mean it isn't good, its fantastic quality, but the name is great. I bought it for her to keep on her baby diaper bag, which is also kinda her purse, in the event of scrapes and burns etc.... Using a 1/4″ seam allowance, sew together the red and white units to create the red cross. Then sew the side panels, followed by the top and bottom units as shown below. If you haven't taken a training course with Dark Angel, you should consider it. I took the direct action response training, and it was fantastic. Taught by experienced personal, with real life experience which will hold your attention through out the course! Academy Club Account Holders: It should be noted that Costume Gallery and Art Stone costumes are not eligible for return for Academy Club customers, except where faulty. We will try to accommodate changes of sizes where possible, but this cannot be guaranteed and must be authorised by our Academy Club team prior to return. Note: As you can see in the image below, I don’t move my needle closer to the zipper teeth, which is an option. I like to see the accent colour of the zipper tape and find not having to move my needle more helpful when switching between feet. However, all sewing machines differ in the type of zipper foot they have and the finish they provide, so don’t hesitate to experiment with this step to see what works best for you.

Thanks so much! Thank you for an awesome product for allergies/asthma! You make it easier for kids and parents to carry life saving meds without carrying a obvious medical bag. While this seems like it should be a fairly easy step, the transition between the bulk created on the exterior side and that of the lining can be difficult for some sewing machines to handle. You may find a walking foot to be helpful. We’re big fans here at Have a Mooch, ours comes everywhere with us and gets a regular outing as our youngest tries to keep up with his big brother. They make a great gift for a new mum, or for your friends and family once their little one starts getting mobile. MY POUCHES ARE PATENT APPROVED and protected by United States Patent/Trademark Office ~ All Rights Reserved ~ Reproduction of any kind is an infringement. Fantastic work! It looks so good it could be store bought, although you see the love sewn in! Very pleased with the product! Thank you!

Red Fabric – (2) 1-1/2″ squares, (1) 3-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ unit, (2) 2-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ units for zipper tabs. In June of '09, the beautiful garden/decor store I worked for closed it's doors... so I knew I had to create something really different and unique that moms needed all year round to help supplement my income. The vision of the Ouch Pouch came to me in a dream, waking me at 3am. I knew I had to get busy.I like to press the seam allowance under to give me a nice easy press line to use as a guide when hand stitching. You can use either a ladder stitch or slip stitch if you prefer.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment