276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Perspi-Guard Maximum Strength Antiperspirant Spray, Strong Deodorant for Excessive Sweating & Hyperhidrosis Treatment, Lasts up to 5 Days - Unscented (50ml)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

However, Perspi-Guard Maximum Strength Antiperspirant Spray has been formulated and engineered with significantly lower levels of active ingredients, providing a clinically-proven level of protection that most users will to only require to apply once or twice per week to maintain dryness.

Perspi-Guard - Vanguard Pharmaceuticals Αντιιδρωτικό Perspi-Guard - Vanguard Pharmaceuticals

Bad under arm sweat for years……tried everything on the market…..gave this stuff a go and absolutely bone dry since. Can’t really recommend it enough…..when I say it’s a life changer I really mean it…no more stained shirts and embarrassing sweat marks.Absolutely not! We are against testing on animals that goes for this product and the rest of the Perspi-Guard® range that you can shop here. Does Perspi-Guard® really work? Perspi-Guard® Sprej je snažno i delotvorno sredstvo koje pomaže ljudima koji pate od teških obika hiperhidroze (prekomernog znojenja) a istovremeno, dovoljno je blag za normalnu upotrebu i kod ostale populacije. Idealan je za primenu kod bitnih događaja poput: venčanja, zabava, poslovnih sastanaka, javnih nastupa i stresnih situacija. I have lost my confidence for nearly 20 years since I started to sweat excessively at my armpits. I even had two operations regarding armpits sweat but sadly none of them worked. Well they reduced the sweat of my right armpit a little bit but compensated at my chest and my head. The left armpit is still a nightmare. It leaves the patch just in a blink. Even when I try the clothes on at the store, it embarrassingly leaves patches on them. I even suffer from bad smell because of the sweat. In short, the quality of my life has reduced dramatically since.

Perspi-Guard | EUC Lékárna Perspi-Guard | EUC Lékárna

It can be used under arms, and other places which get moist (great word that!). It can be misted on your face, as long as your eyes are closed of course. If you have found this product like I did then you have research for a wonder product not really expecting to find results. Well seriously people this stuff is amazing! I didn’t think it would work but my god is does!! Iontophoresis involves passing a mild regulated and controlled electrical current into the body at the affected area. Over the course a few short treatments using only tap water, the sweating in the area stops. Results can vary from patient to patient but in general, results from the treatment are excellent and can last several weeks, before a 20 minute “top-up” treatment is required.

Iontophoresis for Hyperhidrosis

When symptoms are present, the first course of action should be the use of a topical high-strength antiperspirant, such as Perspi-Guard Maximum Strength Antiperspirant Spray. There are several other products on the market with varying degrees of efficacy and suitability. Most have been created with high percentages of active ingredients – which can be abrasive to skin, and therefore unusable for many. like other reviewers I have Violently scrubbed my pits in the shower to get rid of the smell, and tried multiple brands of deodorant to try and stop it. First time I put it on, no stinging, no pain, nothing. I was sure it hadn't worked. The treatment was that mild! Now after several months of use, I only need to apply ever 2 weeks or so. No more changing shirts during the day, no more fear of people stepping away from me. It's that good, please try it yourself. Only few tips would be to actually rub in the spritz of fluid into your skin, it really does last longer. And goes without saying, leave at least 24 hours after you shave! I applied three pumps under each arm, then I stood with my arms in the air, letting it dry, as advised on a review I had read, any moisture makes it sting on the skin. deodorant). Αν χρησιμοποιηθεί αποσμητικό με αντιιδρωτική ιδιότητα (dry/antiperspirant) μπορεί να μειώσει σημαντικά τη δράση του Perspi Guard

Perspi Guard Maximum Strength Antiperspirant Spray (50ml) Perspi Guard Maximum Strength Antiperspirant Spray (50ml)

I am relatively fit and very healthy, and about average weight - but since I was a teenager have suffered this challenge and it has driven me to distraction. Botox is also an effective method of treatment particularly in the underarm region, but also for the palms and the feet. There is a cost issue involved with Botox treatments and patients may require several treatments per year. Most NHS clinics do not have the budget capacity to offer Botox but there are private clinics who will offer treatment courses. Endoscopic thoracic sympathectomy (ETS)I am absolutely stunned, relieved, delighted - whatever word you want to use. I can't believe what has happened and only wish I had discovered this years ago. Today (Monday) I have been wearing a purple t-shirt that normally is 'dark' within minutes and there isn't a mark - and that was with the last application on Friday night. I don't want to use a word like 'life-changing' but it really isn't far off the mark. The causes of Hyperhidrosis can vary. They can be from genetic or hereditary sources, or caused by physiological triggers (weight, diet, hormonal changes for example) or psychological conditions such as anxiety or stress. Regardless of the cause, there is very little that can cure the condition – but thankfully, there are products and treatments available that will at least control the problem. For many patients, these treatments can reduce the severity of the condition, or even stop it completely, but for others Hyperhidrosis can be a lifelong battle. In the first instance It's uncomfortable. T-shirt pits are wet so everytime you move your arms you feel this awful wet patch. It made me self conscious, and after a while you can smell yourself. If you use decent deodorant etc you can kinda smell that. But I honestly couldn't tell if the smell was good or bad anymore. This is a maximum strength antiperspirant and the strongest product we produce. Clinically proven to reduces excessive sweat for 5 days from one application. Dual active formulation While this isn't something I drop in to conversations with people I meet for the first time, I do think it can add to the pressure of being in a warm social environment and when making introductions or presentations etc.

Antiperspirants

I followed the instructions and sprayed each under arm twice then rubbed the liquid around the under arm area before turning in for the night. I did feel a slight itchy feeling but it was mild and didn't last long. I don't have a sweat issue as such. For years I got staining on the underarms of shirts. More so on the right side. It drove me mad until I finally discovered that it was caused by an ingredient commonly used in deodorants.Perspi-Guard® Maximum Strength Antiperspirant Spray provides up to five days’ protection from sweat and odour More frequent application may be required in more extreme cases. Perspi-Guard Maximum Strength Antiperspirant Spray can be used on the underarms, hands and even the feet. It is the easiest to apply and also the least expensive and least invasive treatment option available.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment