276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Casio - DBC-611-1D - Databank - Unisex Watch - Digital Quartz - LCD Dial - Grey Steel Strap

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

That's it for now, I'll update the above with new info if I acquire any more. I'd really like to get my own DBC-61, DBC-62, and DBX-103 to complete the vintage lineup, and of course would love a DBX-100 in good shape. Other than that, a gold DBC-300G or DBC-800G, a DBC-3000B and perhaps the Easy Rec models. You pay for:Telememo 25, Dual Time, Data Bank, 8-digit calculator, Stopwatch, Multi-function alarms, Alarm, 10-years battery The current on/off status of alarms 2 through 5 is shown by indicators (AL-2 through AL-5). The SIG indicator shows the on (SIG displayed)/off (SIG not displayed) status of the Hourly Time Signal. Casio CD-401, one of the first Data Bank watches from 1983 A Casio DBC-610 Databank calculator watch Casio DBA-800 Databank, the world's first phone dialer watch

The day of the week is automatically displayed in accordance with the date (year, month, and day) settings. Some other notable DBC models include the "Easy Rec" DBC-V50 and DBC-V500, 1999's voice memo Data Bank models using the 1591 module. Wow, this is the most comprehensive thread with amazing pictures I have ever found regarding the DBC series on the entire internet. Congrats to OP; your hard work and attention to detail shows!!

In addition to the day of the week display, the language setting also affects the type of characters you can input for the name in the Data Bank Mode. Recently acquired a handful of Casio Databank DBC / DBX watches, and wanted to write down what I've found out for others to follow. I believe DBC means "Data Bank Calculator", as they all have an alphanumeric keypad for entering in numbers and text. Since the DBC watches have the keypad, it makes sense to add a calculator for "free". These differ from the Casio DB watches, which require you enter in each character individually by cycling through with two large front buttons.

C-80 is the first calculator watch to be ever produced. The Databank CD-40 and CD-401 are the first Databank watches, debuting in 1983. It is one of the first digital watches developed in the 1980s that allows the user to store information, following a Pulsar model released in 1982. [1] In the Alarm Mode, use [+] and [÷] to select a onetime alarm (alarms 2 through 5) or the Hourly Time Signal. You pay for:Water Resistant, Telememo 30, Dual Time, Data Bank, Stopwatch, Countdown timer, Multi-function alarms, Alarm, 10-years battery Once again, thank you for posting this comprehensive list and explanation of all the different models. The 676 module improves upon the 563 by adding a countdown timer and a world time function. The display is also improved. The key was moved to where the fixed "sig" and "al." used to be. "AM" and "PM" were replaced with smaller "A" and "P", and was moved lower down. This let the dot matrix portion of the display extend further left, and has no gaps between characters. There's also a colon added to the date section, to allow for viewing the local time in world time mode. The fixed portion of the display also has gridlines between days. The enhanced display lets you see more characters in data bank mode, but also persistently displays the year when you're in timekeeping mode.As of 2020 [update], Casio sells the following models of the data bank: the DBC-611 and the DBC-32, which provide data storage, calculation and schedule capabilities, the DB-380 and the DB-36/360 which provide data storage capabilities. All models allow for a selection of multiple languages. [6] See also [ edit ] The DBX-112 has a similar crystal and the same keypad as the DBX-102, with the same shape case as both the DBC-62 and DBX-102, but this time in grey resin. It's the only databank I can see that doesn't paint/plate the premium model that comes with bracelet. It almost seems like they forgot, but grey/beige was popular at the time I guess. You can see that the rear stainless plate is painted grey too. Again, not sure why. The bracelet has small polished sections between the links, differing from the DBC-600 and DBC-610 models. There doesn't seem to be a gold DBX-112G model either. I could polish this crystal up a bit, but the lighting is making all these watches look worse than they really do. It doesn't seem to share that case or keypad with any other Casio. There is no DBX-113 or DBX-113G. The DBX-103 forgoes a keypad and instead uses an array of buttons. It appears to be more durable than that used on the DBC-62 / DBX-102 / DBX-112. The DBX-103 is not a 100 record version of the DBC-63, as the naming could imply. The DBC-63 is a different watch entirely. The DBC-W150 and DBC-W1500 were released in 2001, and added Waveceptor (Casio's radio-sync atomic time technology), using the 2296 module. The DBC-W151 with module 2298 also exists for the Japanese market. This was before Multiband 5 technology, so different modules were used in different regions around the world. There may be other models for other regions. If you are using 12-hour timekeeping, press [=PM] while the hour or minute setting is flashing to toggle between AM and PM.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment