Magento Forum - UK Magento Forum (Unofficial)

An unofficial but dedicated Magento Forum for Magento Users, Designers and Developers

Magetique: Feature-Rich Multipurpose Magento 2 Theme

A forum for Magento users to discuss tips, issues etc with regards to actually using the Magento front and back end systems.

Magetique: Feature-Rich Multipurpose Magento 2 Theme

Postby AlexTM » Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:10 pm

Hey Magento Forum dwellers:)
I just wanted to share a really amazing theme that we've recently released. It embodies all of our design and technical experience.

Magetique Theme for Magento 2 stores: http://www.templatemonster.com/magetique.html

It has features that other themes don't. Many of them. Here's a glimpse:

Functionality
23 extensions. Just to name a few: Layout Switcher, Parallax and Video Background, Google Map, Catalog Images Grid, Blog, Featured Products, Theme Options.

Total value? Over $1,600 + you won't find some of these elsewhere, as they're exclusive to this theme.

Here are all of them (some will be added as an update later on):

Design
Magetique includes 5 layouts for different niches - from bike to lingerie stores. You'll definitely find something for your store or your clients.
The theme comes pre-loaded with footer, header and color layouts that you can switch between in order to customize your store. Some of these are available right off the bat - other design features will be added pretty soon, as updates.

Code and Optimization
High GTMetrix and Google Page Speed scores. Code validation. Great performance on mobile devices.

Unlimited Support
You don't need to pay for any additional support services. It's free. FOREVER.

Unlimited Updates
We'll update the theme for free forever. We'll also be adding more extensions, layouts, color schemes and other great features to it.

I'm not even talking about it being super responsive, the icon fonts that look great on Retina displays and all that stuff. It's all a standard now for Magento 2 themes.

If you have any questions about it - let me know and I'll be happy to answer them.
AlexTM

Re: Magetique: Feature-Rich Multipurpose Magento 2 Theme

Postby Hanakim » Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:25 am

Nice Theme ! Also have a look at our hot Magento 2 & 1 Theme on Themeforest : Gelli Magento 2&1 Theme for Jewelry / Perfume / Accessories Online Shop
Only $ 84
Gelli Magento Theme is designed with stylish modern & clean to bring high aesthetic for online shop template which meets & fits with Jewelry, Emerald, Perfume, Cosmetics, Makeup, Accessories,... online shop. With more than 6 layouts predefined and Frontend builder, Tons of extensions integrated, Gelli will allow you to configure your store as you imagine.

MGS Frontend builder theme is a Magento base theme; it’s reviewed and approved by MagentoConect. With this theme, you can easily create/edit your layout at Frontend as you want without any coding experience required

Hanakim

Return to Magento Users